We are the ninja's Mitch x reader

Your POV

  I looked at the course I was supposed to do. My best friend Mitch looked at me. He nodded and I ran. I jumped from side to side on the feet thing. I'm doing the American ninja thing that's on TV. Mitch yelled" Go (Y/N)! You can do it!" I looked at him and nodded. I ran across the platform for one foot and then jumped before it went down. Time for the third obstacle. I walked up and gripped onto the log. The log roll. I held on tightly and went down spinning. I landed on the mat. I stood up and continued. I sighed and jumped up onto the wing nut. I moved the lower half of my body. I swung back and forth six times and then jumped. I made it to the other side. I did the same thing two more times. How many obstacles is there?! I continued the coarse until the last obstacle. I ran up and grabbed the bar. I pulled myself up and hit the buzzer. The reason I did this thing was because I love Mitch. Jerome is in the crowd. He wanted to see if I will do it for the love of Mitch. I got back down and stood beside Mitch. Jerome jumped the thing and ran over to us. He said" Mitch. Your up next. You know what to do." Mitch said" Okay. How are you feeling baby girl?" I said" Like I could sleep." Jerome said" Gatorade?" I nodded and he handed me a Gatorade. I took a drink and said" Mitch. Good luck. It's hard." He said" Practice is good to have." This girl walked up along with a guy. Mitch and Jerome was beside me. The girl said" How does it feel to be the first girl to hit the buzzer this whole season?" I said" It feels great. There is actually one reason I did this. Yet I can't say it yet. Maybe later. Mitch still has to run. Good luck Mitch." The girl said" Is Mitch your boyfriend?" I blushed and said" No." Mitch was blushing as well. The girl walked off and Mitch said" Do we really look that much like a couple?" Jerome said" Yes. Yes you do." Mitch said" Jerome. Do you wanna run?" He said" Not this." I said" Than zip it." He said" Okay." I sighed and Mitch said" I'm gonna go ahead up there. Are you gonna be okay?" Jerome said" I brought your inhaler." I said" Good. Hand it to me please." He nodded and I shook it and put the open bottom in my mouth. I pushed down on the bottle. Twice. I put the cap on and I was breathing fine. I handed the inhaler back to Jerome. He took it and I said" Let's go cheer on Mitch." We walked up to the front. He looked at me and smiled. He said" You okay?" I said" Yeah. Do good. I believe in you. We didn't train for nothing." He said" Yeah. I know. Go over to the side lines. You and Jerome follow me on the sidelines." We said" Okay." We walked over. The timer started and he ran through the courses. We was on the jumping thing. The ramp. He ran and jumped. He grabbed the bar. He looked at me and pulled himself up and hit the button. We all cheered. He came down. The same lady that walked up to me walked up to him. She said" Mitchell. How does it feel to be competing against (Y/N)?" He said" First I'd like to say something to the person that I love. (Y/N). You have always been there to help me. You always knew when I wasn't feeling right or was mad or upset. You have helped me get over Jess. Thank you. Yet it lead to me having a crush on you. What do you say will  you be my baby girl?" I said" Oh my god! Yes! I ran because I love you. Jerome bet I wouldn't." He said" Here." He gave me the hundred and said" You earned it." I said" I don't want it. You keep it. Buy Louise something. She is a really good girl." I smiled and Mitch put his arm over my back. He said" To answer your question. I don't think I'm competing with her. I know she doesn't think I'm competing against her either. We don't seem like the competitive couple. We just came out here to have some fun." She said" So you didn't care if you touched the buzzer or not?" Mitch and I looked at each other. He said" No we didn't. She was bet to make it to the end which she did and I just wanted to support her because I love her." I said" I love you too." He kissed me and I kissed back. He pulled away and said" We are the ninja's." We smiled and the crowd clapped.