Fire Dan x reader

Your POV

  I was sitting in my house. I got a call from Phil. I answered and said" Hey bro. What's up?" I put it on speaker and put my phone near me. I continued on the sketch. It was of a new outfit. I'm a youtuber but I create my own clothes. Phil said" Nothing. I'm worried about Dan." I said" What's wrong with him?" He said" Well, he is in the hospital. He was trying to do another sexy video and this time he put himself on fire and now he is in the hospital." I said" I'll be there soon." He told me where and then I ended the call. I ran out the door and got in my car. I drove to the hospital. My sketch was in the seat next to me. I arrived at the hospital and grabbed my sketch. I ran inside and said" Dan Howell." She said" Room 142." When I arrived at his room, Phil was in there. I walked in. Phil said" Hey (Y/N)." Dan smiled at me. I said" Hey. You okay Dan?" He said" I've been better. You?" I said" That doesn't matter."

Dan's POV

  She said" That doesn't matter." It does to me! I said" So, you get a boyfriend here recently?" She hesitated and said" No." Phil said" (Y/N)? You can tell us." She sighed and said" I'm single but I'm just worried. If I ever get hurt in a relationship I don't care. I worry about you both more. Your my best friends!" The doctor walked in and seen her. He said" What's up (Y/N)? What are you doing here? Wasn't you supposed to be at home." She said" Dad!" He smirked and said" Sorry sweetheart but seriously?" She said" Dan is my best friend." The doctor said" Anyway, how you feeling Dan?" Much better now that she is here. I said" Perfectly fine." (Y/N) started laughing. I said" What?" She said" If you stand up, will whatever part got burnt will just fall?" I said" Doc?" He said" No. I'm surprised you got here before it hit any nerves. What's going on with you?" I said" Nothing." I love your daughter. Phil said" Is he gonna be okay?!" The doctor said" Yeah. There aren't any serious burn areas. There is one condition we need to talk about?" I said" What's that?" He said" Your heart rate increases earlier. What happened?" Phil told me (Y/N) was coming. I said" Well, that's the thing, Phil showed me a picture of a cute puppy and my heart speeds up at cute stuff." That's why my heart rate goes higher and only beats for your daughter. The doctor said" Okay." Phil looked at me and I nodded. He said" Ohh. Yeah. Now I remember." He is faking it. Good. Must not know I like your daughter. Doc said" What?" I said" I am a man but child at heart. What?" Phil said" It's true!" Doc said" Any pain?" I said" Nope." Just in my heart from not being able to be the one for your daughter. He said" Okay. Your good to go." He walked out and I sighed. (Y/N) said" I'll be back!" She ran after him.

Your POV

  I ran after my dad. I said" What?" He said" Sweetheart. Here." He gave me the money from his paycheck. All bills. I said" You need this dad." He said" No I don't. Your mom and I are fine. We still have money saved up from when you was a kid." I said" Dad." He said" What?" I said" I love you." He said" We love you too." I said" Daddy. Is Dan gonna be okay?" He said" Yup. The burn area was mostly on his leg but far away from the groin area." I said" Okay. Can I tell you something? You can only tell mom." He said" What's that sweetie?" I said" I have a crush on Dan." Dad said" I think he does you too." I said" What do you mean?" He said" I walked past his room and over heard him tell the boy that he likes you." I said" Just let it take its course right?" He nodded and said" Yup." I hugged him and said" I'd better get back to them." He said" Okay." I pulled out if the hug and went back in. I put the money in my pocket. Phil said" What was that about?" I said" My dad gives me his money." They nodded. Dad walked in and said" Sweetheart. I've got to go home. Got to take care of your brother along with your mother." I said" Is my brother still being a lazy jerk still?" Dad said" You got the lazy part right." I said" Bring him here tomorrow." Dad said" I will. Don't worry." I said" I don't worry dad." The nurse walked in and seen me. She said" Oh look at how big you've gotten! I remember when you was a baby!" I said" Oh my god! I've missed you!" We hugged. Dad knows everybody here and so do I. She said" Now. Are you and Mr.Howell over here a thing?" I said" Nope. Best friends." Phil said" (Y/N)! DAN LOVES YOU!" Dan yelled" PHIL!" I said" Dan. I love you too." I walked closer and kissed his lips. I said" I love you so much." He said" Be my girlfriend. Will you be my girlfriend?" I said" Yes. Now, don't do anymore sexy videos." He grabbed my hand and said" No promises." I said" I should kick your ass but your laying down." He said" You love me." I said" If I didn't why am I dating you." He said" You do love me and I do love you." Phil smiled and said" I made my ship come true." Dan scooted over and pulled me down in the bed beside him. We cuddled in the hospital bed. I said" Dan. We have to change your name to Danisonfire." He said" What about you?" I said" You can't make fun of my channel! It's the best around. Universe_Girl." He said" Yes I can. I can do that love." I said" Try." He said" If your a universe, would the universe be my girl?" I said" That's a flirt." Dan said" My heart is burning inside because you made it catch fire." I said" Fire extinguisher?" He laughed and said" No. I'm good with my heart on fire." I said" I don't want to lose my boyfriend yet." Dan said" Love your amazing and I love you with my whole heart and soul."