Talk Max x Reader

Max's POV

  I sighed and looked at Adam. He said" We have a new girl joining us today. She is really nice. I've met her and you'll be surprised. Her brother is famous. Her brother isn't a YouTuber but he is famous. I will not tell you her brother's name as we all already know it." This beautiful girl walked in and said" Adam. We should all know Felix is my brother. He is too a YouTuber." She smiled and he nudged her shoulder. He said" You ate wall on the way here." She said" It was not a wall! Actually it was a wall but I ran into the wall! I should stop talking now." Adam said" No. You have a nice voice." She said" What would Felix say if he heard that?" Felix walked in and said" Bro, don't flirt with my sister like that. You're her boss." She said" Felix." He said" Surprise. I planned this whole thing out. Both of you are moving here." She said" JJ! You're actually letting him live with me?!" He said" If he tries anything, I will tell him to get the fuck away from you." She said" Bro." He said" Sis." She said" You're an idiot." He said" Why thank you. Amazing compliment." Adam cleared his throat and said" Anyway, (Y/N). This is Max LaPlume, Ross, Tim, Jordan, Micheal, John, office wizard, and everybody else." She smiled at me and looked at everybody else. My heart went warm. I felt a warm sensation in my body. I smiled back and Adam said" She is an editor. How about you show her around Max?" A voice said" Max. Max. Max. Max. MAX LAPLUME!" I snapped out of my thoughts and looked to see Tim and Ross. I stood up and said" Uh... Ummm... Sure.... Let's go." Felix ran up and grabbed his sisters hand. He pulled her into a hug and said" I'm gonna miss you sis. I'm actually gonna be away from you for awhile. I can't believe it. I never thought I could be away from you." She said" Go to the house and tell JJ to pick me up." Felix said" Okay. Be safe. Please. I put you and him out here because I don't want you hurt. Promise me you won't go to Texas." She said" We broke up. I'm not gonna go to Jerry. Besides, I'm a single Pringle." Felix said" Why the fuck am I so damn worried about you? You'll be fine." She said" Yeah." He hugged her and said" Call me if you need anything. I mean anything at all." She said" Felix. I'll be fine and I'll video chat you every night."  He hugged her and left. She smiled and said" Let's go Max." I showed her around and explained stuff. After we went to the kitchen area. I handed her a drink, bag of chips, and a Hershey kiss." She kissed me and said" I wanted to do that. I said" Please be my girlfriend." She said" Sure." We kissed then took more food and ate.