Your my life Cry x reader

Cry's POV

Another day, another video. I sighed and got up from my bed. I grabbed my mask and put it on. I did the usual this morning and walked out of the bedroom. I smelled bacon and smiled. My best friend was up. I went to the kitchen and seen (Y/N). She turned and said" Hey cry!" I said" Why are you so happy this morning?" She said" I've got my boyfriend coming over and I drank Starbucks and rockstar this morning." I said" Okay." I forgot she had a boyfriend. I want to be her boyfriend. She is beautiful and amazing. I smiled at her. She smiled back. She went and turned off the stove. She said" Breakfast is done." She doesn't know what I look like without my mask. I got a paper plate and put some bacon, sausage, egg, and toast on my plate. She is really good at cooking. I sat down in the dining room with my plate and a few minutes later she came back with hers. She sat down. I moved my mask up. My mouth shown. I ate a price of bacon. I said" Good as always." She said" Can I ask a question?" I nodded and said" Sure. What's up?" She said" Why do you always wear that mask?" I said" Reasons." She said" Can I see your face?" I said" I trust you. I always have." I took my mask off and smiled at her. She said" Fabulous." I said" Thank you. Your always fabulous!" We laughed. We ate. After we ate, I put my mask back on and I grabbed the dishes. I put them in the sink. I'll wash them later. She said" Cry. Your an amazing friend." I said" You are too." There was a knock on our door. She got up and opened the  door. This boy said" Hey (Y/N)." She said " Hey." She walked back in holding this guys hand. The guy said" Who is this?" She said" My roommate and my best friend Cry." He turned to her and said" You know cryaotic?" If she didn't why would I be standing here. She said" Yeah. Why is it surprising?" He said" He is my idol!" She sighed and said" Whatever." We went to the living room and sat down. She sat in the middle. I said" What's your name dude?" He said" Mitch." I said" You live with anybody?" He said" Yeah. My best friend and his girlfriend also another one of my friends." (Y/N) said" Just shut up. We're watching a movie." I got up and smirked. I put in the bye bye man. I sat on the couch and smirked. I pressed play. She said" What movie?" I said" Well. The conjeuing 3." She said" Okay." I lied. She hasn't seen this movie yet and I'm Pranking her. She pranked me and I'm pranking back. I smirked and took glances at her throughout the video. She was getting scared. She screamed when the dudes eyes went white after he said the bye bye man. She screamed loud. She yelled" FUCK THAT SHIT! HOLY SHIT! GET ME THE FUCK AWAY FROM HERE! CREEPY ASS DICK!" I said" What?" She said" Why the fuck did his eyes go white?!" I said" I may or may not have just pranked you." She said" Damn you Cry!" I said" You love me." She said" Your my best friend. Of course I do." She calmed down now. Mitch said" That wasn't even scary." She said" Fuck you!" He smirked and said" I would you." She backed up against me and I put my arms around her. I said" Get out. Go away." He left. I looked at her and said" I won't let him touch you again." She hugged me and I hugged back. I said" I'm here for you. It's okay." She said" I love you." I said" I love you too." She said" Can I break up with him?" I said" Do what you want to do." She said" I will." She stood up and I followed her. She went to Mitch's house and I followed. She knocked and he opened the door. He said" Sup babe. Ready for the fun?" She said" It is over. I'm breaking up with you." We walked off. He stood there frozen. When we got back, we locked the door and laid on the couch together. She was on top of me and I had my arms around her. I said" Don't leave me." She said" I don't dream of it." There was a knock on the door. I sighed and she and I stood up. I went to the door and opened it. Her behind me holding my hand. I said" Hey Felix." Felix said" Surprise!" I said" What are you doing here?" I'm being nice. He said" I'm here to see you. Who's this?" I said" Baby. This is Felix. Felix, this is my girlfriend, her name is (Y/N)." Felix said" Hi!" She said" Hello. It's nice to finally meet you." I said" Come on inside." Felix walked inside and said" Nice too meet you (Y/N). Cry wouldn't shut up about you whenever I came and stayed for awhile." She said" Okay. Not to be rude but how long are you gonna be here?" He said" Two weeks." She said" Okay. Cry!" I said" What's up baby? I'm right here." She said" I love you." I said" I love you too." She smirked and said" Pewdiecry forever. #Pewdiecryfandom!" She ran. I said" I'm gonna get you for that!" I ran after her. After I caught her, I had her down on her back and tickled her. I smirked and closed the gap between us. I was kissing the girl of my dreams. I have the girl of my dreams. I pulled away after Felix said" Uh. GUYS! I'M RIGHT HERE!" I pulled away and laughed at him. She laughed also. Felix said" It's not funny!" I said" Where is Marzia?" I stood up and helped my girlfriend up. He said" She will be here soon." The door to my house opened and Marzia ran in. She seen (Y/N). She said" Your very pretty." (Y/N) said" Thank you. Some to you." I said" (Y/N). Your beautiful and everything I've ever wanted." Marzia said" Oh my god! Are you both a thing?" (Y/N) looked at me and grabbed my hand. She said" Yes. We are dating." I walked over to her and Felix did the same to Marzia. We both kissed our girlfriends. I love mine. She is what truly matters to me and my life. I pulled away and mumbled" Your my life." In her ear. I kissed her again.