I'll always be here for you Felix x reader

Your POV

  I was going through Twitter while sitting on Felix's bed. He was sitting next to me. I seen a lot of bullshit about a stupid joke that Felix made. I scoffed and mumbled" Get a life you loser." I turned my phone off and looked at him. He was crying. I hugged him and said" Don't worry Felix. Your not alone. I'm always gonna be here and so is Mark and Jack and the others. We're here for you because we know you'd do the same." Felix hugged me back and said" I didn't mean it to be bad but I wanted to try to at least put smiles on their faces." I said" I understand. Felix. Your finally growing up is what's wrong. You have made a few wrong videos but remember, your still gaining stuff from me and the other youtubers that love you." He pulled away and smiled. He said" Thank you. Thank you so much." My phone rang. I looked to see my ex is calling me. I answered and said" Hey Brandon." He said" Hey baby. I'm sorry about what I did. I shouldn't have did that. I'm here for you and your friends if you need me." I said" When did you get so sweet?" He said" I'm a new man honey. Thanks to you." I smiled and said" When did you start calling me honey and babe?" He said" Honey, babe, baby, sexy, hottie, beautiful, gorgeous, kitten, angel, my whole world, and my one and only love. That's all I can think off. I'm a new man. I've changed. I'm a sweet and hopeless romantic now." I said" If only you was always like that." Felix looked at me confused. Brandon said" I'm sorry." I said" I forgive you. Don't worry. Maybe we could hang out again. I don't know. I would at least like to talk to you other than over phone." He said" That would be nice. I'll come to you." I told him Felix's address. I said" I'm here for a few years at the moment." He said" I'll be there." I ended the call. Felix said" Who was that?" I said" Brandon." Felix said" Oh. Are you dating him again or something?" I said" No. Don't worry." Felix stood up and grabbed my hand. He helped me up. Felix said" I think we should eat." We walked downstairs. I said" What happened between you and Marzia?" He said" She broke up with me." He didn't seem phased. I said" What would you like to eat?" He said" How about we make it together?" I could feel my hands start to shake. I put them in the pocket of my coat. I said" Ah. Shit. What would you like to make?" He smirked and opened the fridge. He pulled something out and said " My favorite food." I said" You did that on purpose!" He said" It's good and not complicated." I smirked and took my hands out of my pockets. I went to the sink and washed my hands. I dried them and gave the towel to Felix.  He died his hands also. While in the middle of preparing the food, the doorbell rang. I looked at Felix. I smirked and we raced to the door. I opened it and there stood Brandon. I said" I beat you Felix." He said" I let you win." He smiled and I smiled back. I said" Come on in Brandon." We walked to the kitchen and Felix looked at the food to make sure it didn't burn. I said" Shit!" We also made chicken. I turned the chicken over and Felix said" I guess we forgot that." Brandon said" So. What have you been up to babe?" I said" You can stop calling me babe. We aren't dating anymore." Felix looked at Brandon. Brandon said" I know but I would like to be your boyfriend again. Besides you could never say no to your random Brandon." I said" Hmmm... No. See , not so hard now is it." He said" You always new how to piss me off." I said" And you always knew how to leave." He said" I'm sorry. I meant to come and show you how I've changed. I guess I still need to work on the anger issues." I said" Yup." I looked at Felix and we sat down. Felix said" Where was you last week? I never saw you?" I said" Mark's." Felix said" Oh. Sorry if you think I'm bring noseu." I said" Felix. I don't think that. I never do. Besides, I care about you." He said" As do I you, my flower." I smirked and slapped him on the arm gently. He said" I'VE BEEN HIT! CALL THE POLICE! CALL AN AMBULANCE!" I blushed in embarrassment and said" Felix. Don't alarm the neighbor's." There was a knock on the front door. Felix and I stood up. We walked to the front door. There stood the neighbor. He said" Are you okay?" Felix said" Yeah. We're fine. Thank you." The guy said" Are you sure?" I said" Ah, you must be new. He is THE Pewdiepie and I am THE Starlit_Moon. This is normal for everybody. Don't worry." Brandon walked up and said" Hey honey. I've got to go. I have to go to work." He went to kiss me and I pushed him out the door. Brandon said" Later than." I said" No. Your going back to your home later." He walked off. Felix said" He should stop." The guy said" My name is Steve." I smiled. I said" Felix. Go check the food." Felix ran to the kitchen. I said" Sorry. Gotta run." I closed the door and went to see Felix turning the chicken off. He said" Everything is done." I smirked and said" I bet it is really good." He said" You should sit. I'll get you a plate." I said" I'm capable." He said" Please?" I sighed and sat down. After a minute he walked in with both of our plates. He sat beside me and we ate. I'm the middle of us eating, Felix's phone rang. He answered and said" Hey. Yeah. Okay. I understand. No. Sorry. I found another. Bye." I said" What was that about?" He said" Marzia. She just tried to get back with me." I said" What did you say?" He said" I said no." I said" You would be happy with her." He said" I would be much happier with you though. I like you (Y/N). Your special to me. This ain't because your helping me it's because I have a crush on you. I know, weird. I totally understand if you don't like me but I really like you, your personality, and your beautiful. Trust me, I love you for you." I kissed him and he kissed back. After a minute we pulled away and I said" I love you too. No matter what though. Good or bad. I'll always be here for you."