Cell mates Mark X reader

Your POV

  I sat in the lunch room with killer, bloodlust, and darkness. Killer said" Hey Death!" I said" What?" Bloodlust said" The warden wants you." The warden walked over with a strong boy and pushed him down onto the seat. I looked at my brother. We call him Light because he can light up any world when he isn't pissed. Light walked over and said" Hey sis!" I smiled and said" Hey bro. Warden. Please explain this chump." The warden said" He is your new cell mate. Get used to him princess." The warden winked at me and I scoffed. He walked off. Light said" Yo, I think the warden has a thing for you." I said" You think? I know he does." Darkness said" Hey. What's your name kid?" The guy said" Mark Fishbach." Tommy looked over and ran up. He hugged Mark. I said" Tommy... Explain..." Tommy said" Death. I'm sorry. He is my brother and I'm sorry for everything the warden is doing to you." I said" Okay. Sit, Light and Tommy." They sat down and Light said" Can I hurt him if he hurts you?" I said" Depends." Light and Killer are dating. Killer say I'm his lap and they started to make out. I sighed and pUshed them off the seat. They fell. Light's eyes turned and seen it was me. His eyes changed and the cop that watched us said" Get back to your cells!" We all stood up. We threw away our trash. I sighed and looked at my stomach. The warden and I are having a baby. He raped me and I threw up and that's when we found out. Light seen and said" Sis. Stop eating so much. You look like your gonna have a kid!" We laughed and walked back to our cells. Mark walked beside me and said" Hey. You okay?" I sighed and said" No. I'm pregnant with the warden's kid because he raped me. Today was his last day. I don't know what I'm gonna do. I can't take care of a kid!" Mark said" Oh. I'm sorry." Tommy ran up and said" Hey baby. The warden just left." He put his hand on my stomach and said" This is gonna be ours and we will take care of it." Mark pushed Tommy away because I wanted to cry. Mark said" Tommy.." I said" It's over Tommy... Face it... Life as we know it is over. We have lost our freedom. I don't want to take that from you. Get lost. Leave. I'm breaking up with you!" Tommy ran away. Mark said" I'm fine with kids because I was a youtuber until I was caught stealing. What did you do?" I said" I was caught stealing also. The warden said I stole his heart and will steal my virginity. He stole it and I just want to leave and get a decent man... Now I can't...." Killer ran up and said" Hey Death!" I said" Hey." She said" What did you do Mark?" Mark said" I didn't do anything." I said" Leave him alone. I call him apart of our group now. His name will be LiarOfDeath." Mark said" Where is our cell?" I said" Right here. See ya later Killer!" We walked into the cell. The doctor walked into our cell and said" Hey sweetie. Everything okay?" I said" Yeah just upset from this thing." The doctor said" We can kill it for you." I said" Everybody deserves a chance to live. I think I'll keep it because the child needs to see life, not from my eyes, from theirs." The doctor said" Okay. I'll talk to the cops about letting you and him stay together because you need somebody to help you when you get bigger because of it. We will find out the gender of it next month." I said" Okay. Thank you." The doctor said" Bye honey." I said" Bye Uncle Dom!" He hugged me and left. Mark said" He is your Uncle?" I said" Yeah." Mark said" I think your really cute. Actually your beautiful. I would like to know, when and if we get out, if you'll go on a date with me?" I said" Yes. I'll go out on a date with you." He smiled and kissed me. I kissed back. He pulled away and said" Will you be my girlfriend?" I said" Yeah. I'll be your girlfriend." Mark smiled and helped me stand up. The cop walked up to our cell and said" Time to go outside." Mark said" Can we read books outside?" The cop said" Yeah." Mark got on his hands and knees and got my book. I said" Thank you Mark." He handed it to me and said" No problem." The cop said" Show him our library." I nodded and we walked to the library. He got a book and we walked outside. We sat in the bleachers. He put the book beside him and said" I can't believe a beautiful girl like you is in here." I said" I can't believe a handsome guy like you is in here. All these guys are like my brother except Light. He is my brother." Tyler walked up and said" Ah! The new guy." I said" Tyler Lancaster." Mark said" Sup." He wrapped his arm around my shoulder and Tyler said" Is everything okay?" Killer, Midnight, Darkness, Tommy, and Light walked up. They sat near us. Light started to rap and I said" Everything is fine." Mark smiled at me and I smiled back. Light kept raping and Darkness said" We know what happened Death." I said" What happened?" Midnight said" Your pregnant." Light stopped rapping and looked at me. Mark grabbed my hand and smiled. I smiled back at him. Light said" What?! I'm gonna be an uncle?!" I said" Yeah." I looked at Mark and he kissed me. I kissed back. He pulled away and said" We started to date today and the warden got her pregnant." Light said" I'm an uncle." He passed out. I said" Light was arrested for battery on a cop. He is supposed to get out soon. I came two days ago and made friends with them. Me and you will most likely get out soon." Mark said" Remember this. We have a date as soon as we get out." I said" I'll remember." He smiled and sighed. Light said" Your Markiplier!" Mark said" Yeah." Tyler said" What are you gonna tell Jack?" I said" Tyler! Go the fuck away! He might not want to think about that!" Mark said" (Y/N). I'll tell him that I was in prison because I stole your heart as you did to me. You stole my heart and I stole yours." The person that runs the prison walked up and I put my right fist over my heart and my left arm behind my back. Everybody followed me. The guy said" Follow me. Just this group." We all stood up and Mark grabbed our books. We followed him. Mark grabbed my hand. I intertwined our fingers. We lakes into his office. Mark sat on the love seat. I sat beside him. The others say in chairs. The guy looked at us and smiled big and nicely. He said" YOUR ALL FREE TO GO!" I said" Why?" He said" Well, I decided to let a group go because I was in a happy mood and I'm getting married." I said" Oh my god. Congratulations." He said" Thank you. I even see you made yourself a boyfriend." I said" Yeah." Mark kissed my cheek. Mark said" You know I love you." I said" I know." I gave him a quick kiss on the lips and the leader said" Go and get everything of your guys' I'll call a bus." Mark said" So you want to live with me?" I nodded and said" Yes. Thank you sir." The guy nodded and said" No problem." We ran to our cells. Mark carried me to our cell though. We walked in and he packed both his and my stuff. He carried it also. I walked beside him. We walked to the front gate. The bus sat there. We got on and Mark and I went to the very back to the small seats. He sat in one and I sat in the other. Our stuff in the seat in front of him. He said" I love you. I cant believe I was in a cell with a hot girl. I can't believe we were cell mates." He stood up as the bus started moving. He kissed me but soon hit the back door. I laughed and said" Are you okay?" He said" That hurt." He sat back in his seat and sighed. We looked at each other and smiled. I had my hand on my stomach. A happy family that was once cell mates.