I made the right choice Jason x reader

Your POV

  I sighed and went to Jason's house. We live near each other but my house is six houses down. I walked inside his house and he popped his head out of a room. He seen me and smiled. I smiled back. I went to his kitchen and got a water. This may seem rude but he lets me do this stuff. I can do what I want in this house. He can do the same in my house. He has a key. I went to his room and walked in. He smiled and said" What's up?" I said" Nothing. You and I are watching a movie." He said" What's the movie?" I said" Black butler." He said" Your anime obsession?" I said" Yup. You wanna go get food?" He nodded and I left my water on his bed. We walked outside and went down the road. We walked to the local Toco bell. We walked in and he put his arm over my shoulder so nobody would flirt with me. Weird I know but this happened all the time. We walked up to the register and ordered our food. He payed for it and we went to sit down. I payed him back but he refused. He said" No. I will not take your money. I don't care. I have a lot." I said" I do also! Take the money." He said" Nope. I'm good." This girl walked up and brought us our food. He gave me mine and he took his. After we ate, we stood up from our chairs and pushed them in. We threw the trash away. We walked back to his house. That was normal, putting his arm over my shoulders and other  stuff like that. He always did that so he could protect me. We sat on his bed and we went on Netflix. I said" Why do you want to protect me like that?" He said" Your my best friend. I love you." I said" I love you too." He smiled and kissed me. I kissed back. I have no idea if we was dating now or not. After he pulled away from the kiss, I smiled at him. He said" Will you be the girl of my dreams?" I said" Yes I will."

  Jason's POV

  She said yes! I love her so much. I put my arm around her so I can show affection for the one I want in my future. She is the best girl in the world. I'm glad she became mine. She could have anybody in the world. She chose me. She is my eye candy. She said" Jason. We need anime in this relationship." I said" Okay." I turned on the television and put black butler up on Netflix. I hit the movie and we watched. We cuddled during the movie. There was a knock on the door. I paused the movie and we stood up. We went to the door and I opened it. Adam,  Mitch, Jerome, Husky, Ian, Ty, and Seto stood there. The old team crafted crew. I said" Hey guys. Come on in!" I let them in. They walked inside and (Y/N) was in the middle of the room near the stairs. Mitch and everybody seen her. Adam said" Jason. Are you still a virgin? You got a nice one right there." I said" Guys. This is my girlfriend (Y/N)." Ian said" Hey (Y/N)!" She smiled and said" Hey Ian." I said" I'm confused. How do you know each other." She smirked and said" Don't get jealous now Jason but he is my best friend from when we was kids." Ian said" It's been so long." She said" I know. Don't worry about it. I'm here to stay." Ian said" I've gotten married. I have two kids also." She said" Good. I hope you stay happy forever." He said" You always was my inspiration as a kid. Always telling me what's right in a relationship and what's not. You've never been in a relationship though." She said" About that. Three years ago I had a boyfriend that I broke up with because he hit me one time." I said" I remember that. I'm glad he is in prison." She said" Agreed." Ian said" Yet your smiling and happy." She said" What's the point in sadness? It just ruins your life." I said" True." Ian said" Why would you let him hit you?" She said" We was havin our nightly argument. I didn't mind it. I called him a girly bastard." Ian said" Woah! When did you become a mean girl." She said" I've always been one but never said anything unless in a fight." Ian said" I love you so much. I'm glad your my best friend." She said" Glad to be your best friend also!" I said" Anyway. She is my girlfriend." Ian said" I'm glad you moved on from the dude (Y/N)." My girlfriend said" I am glad that he likes me. I ain't much and I ain't nothing but to him I might be something." I said" Your everything, you, have everything, of course you'll be something. You'll be my world." She smiled and hugged me. I hugged back and moved away a bit. I kissed her on the lips and she kissed back. She moved her arms to my neck and I moved mine around her waist. I smiled into the kiss and so did she. I pulled away and said" Wow. Your still a perfect kisser like from earlier?" I smiled. She said" It was a short Kiss." I said" Yet we watched anime." She said" Ceil and Sebastian are cute. Not as cute as you though." I said" Mey-rin isn't as beautiful as the girl in front of me." She smiled and I smiled back. Adam said" Aww. What a lovely couple!" Mitch said" Jason. We're glad you found somebody." Husky said" As great as her." Seto kept staring at her. She said Hey big brother!" Adam and the others pointed to themselves. Seto said" You remember me?" She said" Why wouldn't I? You did leave when you was eighteen. I left home when I was sixteen and I'm doing good on my own. Now I have Jason." He said" Why didn't you call me or anything? You could've lived with me." She said" My house is down the street. It's fine." Seto hugged her. She said" Set. Are you thirsty or anything?" He nodded. She went to the kitchen and came back with eight waters. She gave them all water. Seto said" What have you been doing?" She said" Well, I have been hanging out with Jason, going to the movies alone, eating Chick-Fil-A, and watching anime." Seto said" Favorite anime?" She said" You first!" He said" Black butler!" She said" Same! Jason watches it with me." I said" You make me watch it with you." She said" Yup." I said" The graphics and character designs are very cool." She said" Great. Now your being smart." I said" I'm always smart. I made the right choice of dating you. My beautiful girlfriend." She smiled and hugged and kissed me. I returned both.