Quick call Jack x reader

Your POV

I was debating. On calling him. I was debating if I should tell him I love him. I was debating if he actually liked me. I sighed and looked at Mark who was sitting in front of me. He said" Make the call." I said" No! You know I have a fear of defection and everything. Besides, remember Caleb Artson!" Mark said" Jack isn't like Caleb. If you don't call Jack. I'm paying for him a ticket for him to come and see you. This is our house. Your my best friend (Y/N). Remember, I'll always be here for you. No matter what. A shoulder to cry on because I'll find something to cry with you. A person to hug you because I'd hug you back. I'll be the one that will guide you and help you get out of depression and heartbreak. Trust me when I say, your like my sister. I'd do anything for you. This call can be a quick call." I smiled and he grabbed my hand. I said" Okay." He said" Good." I called Jack and he answered. He said" Hey!" I said" Hey Jack. What are you doing?" He said" Nothing. What about you?" I said" Hanging out with Mark at our house. He just told me he loved me as a brother." Jack said" That's good. I hope. Unless you had a crush on him." Now was the time for my chance. I said" Jack, I love you and your green hair. I love your antics and I love how when you get drunk you say so many random things. I love when you come and stay with us for awhile because I love having you near me. I love how you would cuddle me and watch movies with me late at night." I ended the call. I put my phone in my pocket and sighed. Mark said" You did it. You didn't even get rejected either." I sighed and said" Your right." Mark's phone rang. He answered and said" Hey Jack. Okay. I'll tell her. Mhm. Buh bye." He ended the call. I said" What's up?" He said" Your fucked. Jack is on the plane to come and visit me. He'll be here tomorrow. He was at the airport this whole time." He smiled and I didn't smile. My fear came back and I started to freak out. Mark tried to calm me down. This happened all night until three AM. I calmed down and sighed. Mark said" You should go shower and get to bed, okay?" I shook my head. I said" I'm just gonna shower. I can't sleep anymore." I went upstairs and grabbed clothes, towel, and a wash rag. I went and showered. After I showered, I got out and put my clothes on. I walked out and bushed my hair in my room. I walked downstairs too see blankets on the couch, TV on Netflix, and a bunch of anime movies that I bought with Mark. Mark stood there and said" Come on sis. We're gonna binge watch anime." I smiled and jumped on the couch. Mark and I cuddled. Five AM came far too quickly. He stood up and said" I'll be back soon okay." I nodded and sat with a bucket of ice cream. I watched anime still. I heard a car pull up and I knew Mark was back. I took another bite of cookies and cream. I started to watch attack on Titan. I said" No!!!!!! EREN! I'M SORRY!" Mark ran in and bent down in front of me. He said" What's wrong?" I said" Eren's mother died and now I feel bad for him. They tried to pry the house off of her but they wasn't strong enough. A Titan ate her.." Mark said" Are you gonna be okay?" I said" Yeah. You know me better than that. If I was EREN though, I'd let a Titan kill me." mark smiled and I felt the side of the couch go down. I looked and there stood the man from the phone. Jacksepticeye... Mark said" I would kill the Titan before I killed you." I said" I think I can sleep now." Mark said" You sure?" I said" I think so." I stood up and ran upstairs. I tripped on the last one and fell. I yelled" STUPID STAIRS! MARK! WE NEED AN ELEVATOR IN THIS DAMN PLACE!" Mark laughed and ran upstairs and I sat there glaring at the last step. Mark said" Are you okay?" I said" Yeah." He helped me up and said" You can sleep in my room. Jack is sleeping in yours." I nodded and ran to Mark's room. I fell asleep. When I woke up, I went to my room and grabbed my clothes. Jack was sitting on my bed on his lap top. Did Mark and Jack not sleep?! Jack said" (Y/N). Can we talk?" This is also my fear, talking when you have a fear of rejection. Mark walked in and said" What's going on in here?" I said" I was just getting my clothes and then I'm gonna shower." I went to the bathroom and locked the door. I showered and got out. I walked downstairs and sat at the kitchen table with my head down. I was fully clothed. Mark walked in along with Jack. Mark was laughing. My phone rang. I didn't answer it. Mark said" You might want to answer this." I st up and grabbed my phone. I answered and said" I seriously hate you at the moment Brock." Brock said" I'm sorry. Anyway, get dressed I'll be there at five." I said" Why do I have to be dressed and ready by five?" He said" Can I not take you out to eat?" I said" Fine. Friends can dine together." He said" They can die together also." I said" Brock. You scare me sometimes." He said" What? I'm not planning anything." I said" It's quiet obvious you are. Brock... What, what happened to Melanie?" He said" I dumped her." I said" Let me guess you finally caught her cheating." He said" Yup." I said" I told you that's what would happen sooner or later because girls like her never change and I could've told you that because she dated my best friend before he killed himself over missing her. I tried my best to help him but... I failed... I couldn't help him. I can't do anything anymore... I remember specifically, I was at his house and we was watching movies, he looked at me and said his goodbyes which I tried my best to stop him. That was the day I was abandoned by all my friends in Tennessee." Brock said" Listen too me now, it's okay. I understand... I love you too. Remember that, I'm not gonna kill you or myself. You should know me better than that." I said" Be glad I do know you better than that." I sighed and he said" I'm gonna get dressed. See you at 5." I said" See ya." I ended the call and sighed. I looked at the time and ran upstairs. I put on my white dress and put my hair off too the side. I did my makeup. I ran downstairs and heard a knock. I put on the heels and opened the door. Brock smiled and gave me a rose. He sad" You look amazing and this flower is for the cutest girl in the room." I smiled and Mark walked up. Mark said" How did you do that?" I said" Practice." Brock said" Shall we go m'lady?" I said" Of course." He grabbed my hand and walked me to his car. He opened their and I got in. I said" Thank you." Brock looked at the house and smirked. I looked at the house and seen Jack looking out the window. Brock ft in and said" I want to make him jealous!" I said" Let's." He said" You up for me taking pictures of us kissing?" I said" Yeah... I hope..." After dinner we went back to my house. I opened the door and he said" I had a wonderful time." I said" I did too. Thank you Brock." He smiled and grabbed my hand. He kissed my hand. Jack walked up with Mark. Mark seen and smiled. Brock kissed my cheek. Jack pushed him and said" She is my girlfriend!" Brock said" It worked!" I said" All from a quick call."