Completely insane Skybrine x reader

Your POV

  I sat in the woods with Enderlox. My friend since I was 10. He said" Hey (Y/N)?" I said" Yeah?" He said" Why do you wear long sleeves all the time?" I said" Oh ummm. Uhh." These two guys walked up and said" There you are Ty!" Ty said" Hey guys." Space suit said" Who's this? Your girlfriend." Ty said" She's my best friend that's human." Glasses said" Introduce us please."  Ty said" (Y/N) the one with glasses is Skybrine and the one with the space suit is WitherMU." WitherMU said" Call me Jason." Skybrine said" Call me Sky." Ty said" Surely you heard about them." I said" Yes I have and don't call me Shirley." He said" Oh my god." He laughed. My arm began to itch. The cuts. Sky said" Are you okay?" I said" Yeah. Why?" He said" I can tell body movements. Your acting different." I said" Fine." I pulled up my sleeve to show the cuts. Ty said" Who made you do this?" I said" Emily." He said" Come on. All four of us can kill her!" Sky and Jason cheered. I said" Okay. Let's go." Sky said" Your a killer?!" I said" No but it would feel good to get revenge." He said" You are my kind of girl." Ty said" Sky. She is like my sister." I said" Your like my brother now let's kill her." I showed them to her house. We snuck into her room. I said" Ty. Hand me a knife or pen please." He gave me a sword. I stabbed her in the legs. Ty scratched her stomach and Jason and Sky did their stuff. She looked at me with fear and tears in her eyes. She said" (Y/N). Why?" I said" For all the shit you've made me do and how you made me feel." She said" I'm sorry." I said" Enough of that." I sliced her throat. Blood filled her lungs and she gurgled. She was dead. I walked to her parents room and killed them too. We made it back to the forest. Ty looked at me and said" How do you feel?" I said" Like I could do that again. Except to others." Ty said" You my sister. Are insane." I said" Do I have to go to school?" He said" No." I said" Than I'm good with this." He said" Welcome home sis."

  TIME SKIP TO A MONTH LATER

Sky said" Hey. Wanna go kill somebody with me?" I said" Hell Yeah!" I grabbed the sword Ty gave me and we ran out of the house. Ty stopped us at the border. He said" (Y/N). Be safe I love you sis. Sky take good care of her." Sky said" I will." I said" I love you too bro." He hugged me and kissed my forehead. He said" Now go have fun." Sky and I ran to a nearby house. He teleported us into a room of a little boy. It was night and everybody else was asleep. I haven't cut since. I walked closer to the bed. I noticed it was my cousin. I mumbled" Jimmy. Wake up. It's time for school." I sounded like his mom. He said" Five more minutes!" I stabbed his leg while Sky used his powers to kill him. Sky nodded at me and we both finished him off. I sliced his throat and he used an ax he made out of his magic. We ran home and Sky stopped outside the border. He said" (Y/N). I've got to talk to you." I said" What's up?" He said" I know we have only met a month ago but I was kinda hoping you would be my girlfriend. I really love you and I'm hoping you love me too. So what do you say. Will you be my girlfriend?" I said" Oh my god yes!" He smiled and kissed me. He said" You were a little bit insane before but now you are completely insane." I said" Completely insane like my brother, my best friend, and my boyfriend." He said" I am completely insane with love for you."