Thats babe to you Ross x reader

Your POV

My phone rang. I looked to see an unknown number. I answered and said" Hello. Who is this?" The person said" Hey babes!" I said" Who are you? I don't know you." He said" Babes. Open the door." I sighed and stood up from my sitting place. The guys were in the kitchen. I opened the door and seen somebody I hated. He smirked and said" Hey." I said" What are you doing here?" He said" I'm here for you babes. Come on. Let's go." I said" Never again. I will never go with you Harry. You hit me and you cheated." He said" I'm sorry. I still love you." I said" Go away!" He tackled me to the floor. Adam ran in and I pushed Harry away. He said" Why don't you be mine again?" I said" I hate you!" He said" I just wanted to try and rape you just now." I said" Go away!" He left and I went upstairs. I sat in my room. Ross walked in and said"Are you okay?" I said" Surprised and scared a bit. I used to be his girlfriend. He cheated on me and hit me. I left him after the first hit." Ross said" I would never hit you or cheat on you." Adam walked in and said" Everything okay?" I said" Fine. It's not gonna bother me that much when I'm working." Adam said" You sure?" I said" Adam. I'll be fine." I smiled. Adam sighed and walked away. Ross said" He worries about you. Your his best friend." I said" I know. I'll be fine though." Ross said" He loves you like a sister." I said" I love him like a brother. He knows everything there is to know about me." Ross said" Does he know who your crush is?" I nodded and said" Yup." Ross said" I'm gonna go. See ya at work!"

  Ross's POV

  I left her room and went to Adam. I said" Listen. I know you know who (Y/N) has a crush on. Spill it." He said" You." He walked away. My best friend has a crush on me? Hell yeah! I love her too! I sighed and went to my car. I drove to work. After a few hours everybody arrived. Em looked at me and said" Go record your video." I nodded and ran to my office. I sat in my chair and turned on my camera. I said" Hey everybody. I'm not doing my intro right now because this isn't an actual YouTube video. Most likely gonna be deleted when she sees it. Anyway, I just wanted to say that I love my best friend very much. She is kind, caring, special, heartwarming, and all the stuff you couldn't imagine. I could tell her I love her in words but words mean nothing. Telling her I love her in a special way is better. Telling her I love her through video is a good idea because then you don't have to go through everything of trying to forget about it if she rejects you. The reason I made this video is for a special girl here in the offices, it's (Y/N) (Y/L/N). She is what I told you earlier. She was attacked by her ex-boyfriend today and I felt mad, angry, upset, and I also finally knew my true feelings to her. I love you (Y/N) with all my heart and soul. If you don't accept my love than that's cool. I'd know that you didn't love me like I wanted you too. I was wanting to know if you'll go out on a date with me and be my girlfriend? Will you be my pal?" I ended the video and edited. At the end there was pictures of all us here at the offices. The last one I took of us when we first met and beside that is us now. I uploaded it. The comments came rolling in. I read them. I stood up and went to the room where we record do not laugh. I sat on the couch. I seen an office door opened but it was dark. I went inside and sat in there. Nobody was in here.

Your POV

  I went to work and uploaded. My phone buzzed and I seen Ross uploaded. He titled it Confessions. I watched it and said" Oh my god!" I ran out of my office and to his. He wasn't there. I sighed and went to the dark room I always went to. I opened the door all the way and seen him sitting there. He looked at me. I said" Ross?" He said" Yeah?" I said" I love you too. I will go on a date with you and be your girlfriend. I'll be your pal." He smiled and stood up. He walked closer to me and kissed me. I kissed back.

Adam's POV

  I was outside the door. I smiled. She pulled away and said" How did you know?" He said" Promise you won't kill him?" She said" Promise. No abuse. No hatred, no nothing of the sorts." He said" Adam." She turned and seen me. I smiled and said" Gotta run!" I ran away. She yelled" MAX! KILL ADAM FOR ME!" Max yelled" GLADLY!" He chased me. After about awhile of running, we stopped to catch our breath. Max said" What did you do to (Y/N)?" I said" I told Ross that she likes him. At least now they're boyfriend and girlfriend." Ross and (Y/N) walked up holding hands. Ross said" Adam. Max. You okay?" I said" Am I gonna die (Y/N)?" She said" No. Max is okay with this." I said" That's mad max. Your a happy girl. And Ross is a house or squirrel. Whichever one he wants." Ross said" If I'm the house, (Y/N) would you live in me?" She said" Yes. I would." He said" Not in the dirty minded way." She said" If you actually was a house, I get it bro." He said" That's babe to you (Y/N)." She said" That's baby to you, babe." He sighed and said" Yes, I understand baby."