Your Clueless Ross x reader

Your POV

  Ross was in his usual stupid mood. He said" WHAT'S A STICKER?!" I said" Ross. This is a sticker!" I held up a bunch of stickers. He said" WHAT'S A BED?!" I grabbed his hand and led him to his room. I said" This is a bed." I sat on it. Max walked in and said" Need any help?" I said" I might later." He sat beside me and Ross said" WHAT'S YOUR LIPS TASTE LIKE?!" Max said" Ross. You need help." Ross said" Literally! What do they taste like!" I looked at my phone and said" I have to go guys. I've got to do something different. See ya." I stood up and walked away from them. I got in my car and drove to Adam's house. I knocked on his door and he opened the door. He said" Hey (Y/N). What's wrong?" I said" Nothing. I just wanted to come over." He said" Come on in." We sat on his couch and Alesa walked up. She said" Hey sissy!" I said" Hey sis." She said" What's Ross doing?" I said" Being stupid. He's asking stupid question. One made me want to laugh but I didn't. He asked what a sticker was." Alesa said" If I know you, you love your stickers. You carry them around everywhere." I said" Still do. How's Mason?" Alesa said" He is sleeping. He is doing good." I said" Thats wonderful." I closed my eyes and opened them with force. Ross can be tiring but I love him. She said" Let me guess, he is in another mood." I said" You hit the jackpot." She said" I'm sorry." I said" It's fine. You didn't do anything." She said" I had you meet him." I said" Bound to happen someday." She said" I guess so. Want us to come and help you deal with him?" I said" What about Mason?" Tiff walked in and said" Have a great time!" We all stood up and left. When we arrived back at his house, we walked in. Max said" Holy shit, you've got to help me." We walked up to Ross. Ross said" WHAT DO YOUR LIPS TASTE LIKE?!" Adam smirked. I said" You'll never know." Alesa said" Now." Adam said" They taste like heaven on earth." Adam is my ex but we've been friends for awhile. Ross kissed my lips and I pushed him away. I have a crush on Ross. I didn't believe it until now. Ross said" Wow." Alesa said" Adorable!" Ross said" That's all I needed to feel better." I said" If I didn't love I'd punch you." He stood up and wrapped his arms around my waist. He said" You love me don't you?" He kissed my lips and I kissed back. I pulled away and said" I love you very much." He said" If you love me you'll be my girlfriend." I said" Since I love you that makes me your girlfriend and you my boyfriend." Ross smiled and kissed me. He pulled away and said" How did Adam know what your lips taste like?" Adam said" She and I used to date. We broke up because she wanted her sister to date me." I nodded and said" Now look. Adam's my brother in law and Alesa is married to him. I have the best friends ever in the world. I also have the cutest and sweetest boyfriend in the world." Ross said" Your sexy." He moved his hand down to my butt. Adam said" Move your hand up Ross. Don't touch her like that." Ross did and said" Sorry babe." I said" Forgiven." He kissed me and I kissed back again. I pulled away and moved out of his arms. I said" Alesa. I should be headed back to Florida..." She said" Oh." I said" I'm selling the house there and moving here. I'm not gonna leave Washington." She smiled and said" Yay!!!" I said" I should tell Dillion that it's his now. Change it all over to him. He lived with me for six years. I left at 18." I'm 23. Alesa said" Oh. How has he been?" I said" Brother like, protective, and happy." She said" Best friend like a brother, protective, yet happy and joyful with you? Like growing up?" I said" Yup." Adam said" You lived with a dude?! I never expected you too. Your self conscious and shy." I said" Alesa. Care to tell him." She said" (Y/N)'s changed. This guy broke her heart and now she is gonna get payback." I said" Exactly." Ross said" Baby. Don't change." Max walked in and said" Sorry about that." I said" Proved you wrong didn't I?!" He said" Yeah. I didn't think you would ever overcome shyness and your self conscious side." Ross said" It was Max?!" I said" Yeah. I met him over the Internet and we hit it off and dated." Max said" Then I broke up with her and we made a bet. If she over came her shy and self consciousness, I had to kiss my roommate." I said" If I didn't I had to get back together with him and he made me his little slave." Max said" I wanted my little bunny back." Adam said" Max." Max wrapped his arms around my waist and I tried to push him away. Damn you with your strong grip Max. Ross punched him and brought me into his arms. I cuddled up closer to his chest. Ross had his head on my shoulder. Ross said" Max. Don't touch her. She is my girlfriend and I don't want you to flirt with her. Anyway, (Y/N). Sweetheart, how about you move in with me?" I said" Okay." Tim walked up and said" Hey guys. What happened? Why is Ross hugging her and why is he looking pissed?" Ross said" Max is trying to take her from me. She is my girlfriend." I looked up at Ross. I said" You're Clueless."