Back Jin x reader

Your POV

  I walked into the office with my current boyfriend. His name is Ash. Like from Pokemon. He doesn't look anything like Ash Ketchum from pallet town though. He said" This is where you work baby?" I said" Yup." He has blonde hair and blue eyes like Lachlan. He has merchandise and blue jeans on. He also wears converses. He said" Take me to your office." I said" Follow me. First we are meeting everybody." He sighed and said" Okay." He kept ahold of my hand. I led him to the place we record do not laugh. Adam and the guys stood there. Ross said" Hey (Y/N). Who's this?" Everybody looked at him. I said" I figured it was time he met my coworkers and my best friends. This is Ash." Adam said" Can I call him Ashley?" I said" No. Be nice Adam." Ash looked at his phone and said" Oh shit. Babe. I've got to go. If I don't I'm gonna miss that important business meeting." I said" Don't want you to lose your job now leave the building." He sighed and hugged me. He left. We haven't kissed yet. I haven't even had my first kiss yet. Jin said" When did you get a boyfriend?" I said" Since nine months ago. It started with me helping out and taking care of his boys at times." Ash ran in and said" You need to watch Blake today." I said" Okay." I walked outside and got the seven year old out of the car and I walked back inside. I said" This is Blake." Blake woke up and said" Hey mom." I said" Your dad hasn't even kissed me yet. When did I become a mom?" He said" You've been with me since I was five helping dad so can I call you mommy?" I said" Call me mom or whatever you want." He smirked and said" Okay. What about school mom?" I said" About that. Your recording with me today. Don't tell your dad." He said" I love you mom. Your the best! OH MY GOG! IS THAT JINBOP?!" I said" Yeah and that's Adam, Max, Ross, Jordan, Tim, Both Corey's, Jake, and everybody else in this wonderful place." Blake had his mouth open. He looked at me and said" Mom. Your officially the coolest mom I've ever had. You know them! They are my idols!" I said" Calm down. You don't want your brain to overload." He said" Mom. My. Idols. Are. Standing. In. Front. Of. My. Eyes." I said" I know. Besides. You need to call your girlfriend and tell her everything." He said" We broke up." I said" Isn't that sad? I'm sorry to hear that. Don't worry. I'm always here for you. Then again your dad is sometimes a jerk." Blake said" He is cheating on you and I have seen him hit you." I laughed and said" We don't talk about that. It was just one time." He said" It's all the time! You have a bruise on your arm!" He pulled up my sleeve and Jin ran over along with everybody else. I looked and sighed. I put my sleeve down and said" Don't worry about me. I'll be fine." Blake said" The reason dad had to go to the important business meeting was so he could go see that other girl. He lost his job a week ago." I sighed and said" Don't worry. If he goes to jail I'm here for you." He said" I know and if he lies about you I'll stand up for you." I said" This is why your the best seven year old I know." He said" I care about you and I can't ever see you in prison." I said" If I go to prison, I'm not dropping the soap and if I do I am not gonna pick it up." Blake said" Mom. I'm gonna go to your office." I said" Down the hall, take a right, then a left and the first door." He said" Phone?" I gave him my phone and said" Go on." He walked off. I sighed and stood up. Adam said" Why do you let him do this?" I said" It doesn't matter. I'll survive. I'm gonna be fine." Adam said" No your not. I don't want to lose my best friend. None of us do." I said" It's fine." Jin said" I seen the fear in your eyes and the sadness when the kid said he was cheating on you and that he was hitting you." I said" He has a hard punch but I haven't went to the hospital yet." Adam moved my hair and said" How did this happen?" I said" That's where he hit me because I wouldn't do him. Still not gonna happen." Adam said" This has got to stop." He walked off with his phone out. I said" I stayed with him because I didn't want to see Blake hurt." Jin said" Why didn't you call the cops?" I said" I know I could handle it but then when I see Blake standing at the door of our room, I show weakness and tell him to get out before he kicks my sides. Blake runs and I'm laying on the ground with Ash above me hitting me and kicking me." I fell to my Knees and blacked out remembering last night.