Back to Korea!

Ps: the video above is my youtube Channel, new ffcs.
Enjoy!
------.------.------.------

Yuju:

So...my name is Jung Yuju, and I live in Australia for now, yes I have this Korean name because my family is Korean, I came to Australia to try to achieve my dream of being a model, but all the agencies that rejected me said that I have 'to much body' And I'm 'not thin enough.'

I'm going back to Korea after 3 years out, I'm actually going to take a course there, and I'll continue to persist in my dream, since my family doesn't support me much.

They say I'm too smart for this kind of job, that I should be a doctor and stuff, bullshit.

my father and my mother don't have much money, so from an early age I work to support myself, and in Australia I could raise money to pay for my modeling courses.

I'm going to live in my cousin's house, he is Jung Hoseok who lives in seul, making it easier for me, since my parents live in busan.

My cousin is rich, my uncles had more opportunities and managed to conquer more things, but I don't complain of my life.

I'm a simple girl, and I like simple things, I confess that I'm kind of dodgy to live with him, who lives in a fancy house.

I think my plane is already landing ...

Hoseok:

Oh shit, I have to pick my cousin from the airport

Oh shit, I have to pick my cousin from the airport ...

Shit, shit, shit !!!

I got out of bed to look for my underwear that was lying on the other side of the room, thanks to the woman lying on my bed, that I don't really know, if only I could remember her name ...

last night after Jimin's party I don't remember much.

"Hmmm ... where are you going handsome?" The girl asked.

What sup beautiful? So... I have an appointment now, but I already called you a taxi, you errr ... can you get dress?

She came out of the bed, she was piss off.

You playboys are all the same, use girls and afeter throw us away!

I think she was a little upset, since she came out breaking my door's room.

"Damn it! my cousin..."

Yuju:

I've been wating my cousin for 1 hour, but I will not complain, he'll let me spend that time with him in his house, who am I to say something bad?

Suddenly I hear someone calling me, I turn and see him.

Yuju! Yuju !! Sorry for the delay ... there was a problem.

Its All right hobi-I said, smiling.

He took me up to his black lamborghini!

My God, I didn't know my cousin was so rich!

~.~.~.~.~.~

40 minutes later ...

We arrived at hobi's apartment, and damn it was huge. But there was something strange, there were firemen everywhere.

What happened?-Hobie asked to the fireman.

It was a gas leak on the three floors of the building, the pipes burst and we're going to have to isolate the area for repair.

Shit-hobi sighed.

What now?-I asked.

Don't worry, I'll call my friend.

So he came back after 4 minutes and said we were going to stay at his friend Jungkook.

Holy shit, were people so young allowed to be so rich?

It seems like things are working out for you-I said.

Me and my friends set up a business, and it's working out very well. I am responsible for drinks and food, Jimin for the publicity, Taehyung for the attractions, and Jungkook for the party places. You know, there's always somebody who wants to party and we have a party for the high classes.

Hmm, I understand

You should go out with us sometime, have some fun, get to know our work. -He said.

Of course...

I don't know if it was a good idea to go out with rich playboys ...

We arrived at the door of the house and were greeted by one of the most handsomes faces I have ever seen, that smile of him! He had not yet seen me, he went straight to greet my cousin.

J-hooooooope !!!

Kooookieeee! This is my cousin yuju ... beautiful, right? Yeah, yeah, don't touch her! - Hobi said smiling.

Then his eyes rested on me ...

Jungkook:

My God! What a beautiful girl, no, not just a girl, by what I could see she was already a woman.

I made way for the two of them to come in and I couldn't stop looking at her for a second.

I swallowed hard and tried to disguise, after all she is my best friend's cousin, I have to be careful with her.

But I have to admit it's going to be nice to have them, especially her around, my life was pretty boring lately. And in this huge house many things can happen ...

She then looked deep into my eyes and I couldn't help but bite my lip.

I have to be very, very careful!

-------.--------.---------.---------

sorry for any mistakes!