Christmas pt.1

*Would you guys like if i write a continuation for this? comment please!*

Yuju:

Oh my god I'm late for the photo shoot !!

I climbed desperately up the stairs, I woke up late because I spent the night feeling sick, I must have eaten something that made me sick. I went into the dressing room quickly and began to dress.

I was finally being recognized in my career, and my parents were very proud of me, they kept all the magazine covers in which I appeared. They were anxious to meet jungkook and visit my house, they would come after Christmas.

Photos from the photo shoot:

I could not be happier

I could not be happier. After the photo session I went to eat, gave me a crazy urge to eat something with strawberries. I went to the nearest bakery and bought several small plates of pie to eat at home.

Jungkook and i agreed to be more quiet, parties now just in case of work, so we decided to watch a movie in my apartment later.

He had gone to the doctor to take the plaster and he was in a meeting with the boys and some investors, they will open a new branch in NY, the biggest parties in New York nothing better.

at night...

I brought the salad from that restaurant you like-jungkook said as he left some food he had bought on the table.

Hmmm ... that is delici ...- as soon as I opened the package and I smelled it I got nauseous and ran to the bathroom. i'm sick? I do not understand what is happening

I went back to the living room and jungkook looked worried.

What was that? -He asked.

I do not know, I've been like this, since your accident, my health has not been the same.

You need to go to the hospital honey, you can not stay like this, it can get in the way of your career now. -He ran his hand over my cheek, letting me rest his head on his hand.

Relax, I'm fine, tomorrow is Christmas and I'm so excited to celebrate with you, even more being in my home what makes more special for me- my eyes suddenly started to fill with tears. What the fuck is going on?

Yuju Are you ... crying? -jungkook looked at me strangely.

Is my period, what movie do you want to see?

i lied. I grabbed my mini strawberry pies and sat down on the couch, started to devour the pies and jungkook again faced me.

What is it? -I asked, my mouth full!

Nothing, nothing! - he looked at the TV and chose a movie. Jungkook chose the fragmented film, very good movie.

2 hours later...

Jungkook:

The movie ended and yuju was sleeping on the couch, she is very tired these days, very unwell too. I'm worried about her health. After Christmas I'll get her a doctor. I picked her up and put her on the bed.

I lay by her side a bit, but I could not stay long, I have a flight to Japan in a little while for business. I intended to ask her to marry after meeting her parents, in the new year.

In January would make a year that we are together, I am preparing my propose and beeing modesty part I will kill it. I can't get tired of seeing her sleeping, I kissed her forehead, her nose, her cheek, and finally a light kiss on the lips.

I love you yuju

So I got up and went to get ready for the trip.

Yuju:

Today is Christmas, the boys company is responsible for food, drink and decoration, so I had the day off to take care of me. I spent the day in the salon and the spa, I felt very tired so I guess I deserved it. I had to wait for the boys to come back anyway. I called some friends of my course and invited them to the party, they all lived away from their home, I thought it was a good idea.

Later I got home and went to get dressed ... the girls were already drinking in the room and talking.

1 hour later ...

Everything was ready in the apartment, and the food was already served on the table.

'Bell rings'

I went to answer the door, and when I opened it I was happy to see that it was the boys ...

MERRY CHRISTMAS!! -They shouted excitedly-we brought you company, I hope you do not mind- Hoseok said as he entered the apartment.

I heard jimin and laughing -"tonight will be good" -they said when they saw the girls. "Very very good ..." they repeated.