Trust

Yuju:

You what? -I said in surprise.

Wow you really know how to ruin the mood- he said, laughing.

I'm sorry- I said in embarrassment!

Yes I love you, and you do not have to tell me back, I know I'm slowly gaining your confidence- he said as he got up to get our robes.

But I love - I said.

He turned back toward me, and gradually an embarrassed smile appeared and I swore I could see him turning red.

Now the most  rich playboy in the city is getting embarrassed because of me, look at this... I love it.

Because it's not a simple I love you, it's the person I care about the most that said to me.-he said.

Who turned red now was me. We were leaving the sauna, we were so happy, the smile on our face was inevitable.

When we look forward ... 

hoseok was there.

Hyung ... -Jungkook said in surprise.

Jungkook ... I see you have not kept your promise.- hobi said.

Hobi approached with hatred of Jungkook and took the neck of his robe bringing jungkook very close to his face. They both stared at each other seriously, and I was paralyzed in fear, because all this.

Hobi ... -I said but my voice came out weak and failing.

You made her cry, you know how hard it is to make my cousin cry? She's one of the strongest women I've ever met, on that trip I spent hours talking to her until she calmed down. You come in, play your little game and think it's going to be okay to hurt her? - Hoseok said as he stared into Jungkook's eyes.

I told you Jungkook, for all of you guys, to stay away from her, I know you better than anyone, I taught you to be this way, a womanizer. and here you are with her now, and when you ​​get tired of playing her, with your little games, when you break yuju inside, who do you think is going to pick the pieces of her heart?

ANSWER ME!- hobi shouted.

Jungkook did not answer. His calm frightened me too.

I started to panic, and for the first time I was scared of my cousin. Jungkook took hoseok's hands off his collar and looked at me.

Look at your cousin's face and tell me who's making her suffer now? -Jungkook said seriously.

Hoseok looked at me, and I could see the anger in his eyes diminishing, the guilt taking place gradually, his fast breathing now calming down.

I know what you asked of me, and I know I break the promise, but I swear I'm not kidding, I love her! Hyung, when did you hear me say this to another women? - jungkook looked offended.

You're right not to trust your cousin to me, but who has to decide this is her. And I ask you to trust me, please! -I could feel the pain in Jungkook's voice.

Please... - this time his voice failed to ask.

Hobi paced in circles, and gradually I calmed down.

Hobi ... please! I know Jungkook already hurt me, but I love him, and I decided to give him a chance, he's really trying. He's not playing with me.- I said, calming him down.

Hobi nodded slowly, he closed his eyes and took a deep breath.

You know  what is the best for you yuju, if you think you will be happy... But I still do not trust this relationship, and I just don't want to see you crying again, you deserve all the happiness in this world. Jungkook, I hope you can at least do that.

Hyung ... we need to talk about one more subject.-Jungkook said with embarrassment.

My god yuju is pregnant, I knew it, she gain some pounds I noticed. -Hobi said desperately.

Are you kidding me????-I said in surprise. - I'm not pregnant!!!- I slapped him.

Oh... no? okey, I knew, it was just a joke to break this heavy mood- he said, laughing uneasily and scratching his head.

But what it is Jungkook?

I need to talk about what's going on with my parents and why Suzy is here.

That bitch ... Is she hot? Yeah, but she don't worth 50 cents. -Hoseok said.

I agreed with my cousin.

Jungkook:

After I told him everything for hoseok, I felt more relieved.

This sounds like a korean drama!- hoseok said, stretching his legs on the couch.

yes, it's so fucked up! - I replied.

Dude, I've got an idea. - hobi said seriously- and then you're going to love me even more than you already love me! 

you are really full of yourself, aren't you?- i said.- What is hyung?

Call the boys, let's have a reunion!- hoseok said serious.

I do not know if I should be worried about this ... But I must trust him. everything has to work.