Confession (+18)

Jungkook:

This is going to cause confusion. I honestly did not know what to do, but I knew I had to talk to yuju.

Suzy, you're already cured, now if you'll excuse me, I'd like you to leave my house, pack your things and leave, let's be honest I'm not the type that awkeup with the women I'm already fucked...

She smiled and said:

Wow, you're really in love for this... waterver she is, but is it going to last?

It will sweetheart, i'm gonna make sure that it's will last, will also be last the slap I'm going to give in your face! - yuju said angrily.

It was funny, I have to admit, she was skinny and fragile form me, I can not imagine her in a fight. I turned to yuju and looking at her I was more and more sure that I loved her.

Suzy came out snorting, without taking anything, she must have gone for a walk. I'll put her things on the street later, on the garbage side.

Listen babe, I know what you heard and look, it's just a misunderstanding ...

I started to get nervous, I do not want her to leave me.

Hey hey, alright, I'm going to listen to everything you have to tell me- she said calmly.

But I'd really like you to start with ... WHY THE HELL WERE YOU OFFENDING AND SUZY WAS MOANING ??? - she said in anger, but I found that very cute.

Yuju:

After listening to all of Jungkook's stories, I didn't know what to say, did his father have that kind of power over his life?

Well, I'll support you on what you decide, if you think pretending that you're dating suzy is the best you can do, then, well ... I'll support you.

I did not support the idea, but i supported him, my boyfriend, I have to understand his motives, but this is such a mess!

After some time talking, Jungkook decided that he was still going to try to talk to his father, but by then he had to pretend to be back with Suzy.

I'm so tired of talking about all this kookie!

He smiled and looked at me.

What is it? -I asked confused.

I love it when you call me kookie!

don't get used to it! -I said, smiling.

He had that silly smile on his face, he stroked me on the cheek and tucked a lock of my hair behind my ear. I closed my eyes and when I least expected I felt his mouth on mine, at first it was cold but then I let my mouth heat up his.

Slowly our tongues met and connected, his hand went to the nape of my neck, pulling me even closer to him, deepening the kiss.

I stopped the kiss and looked at him, i bit my lip with the thought that I have in mind.

Kookie is cold here- I said innocently.

Do you want me to get you a jacket? -He asked worriedly.

I shook my head in denial.

I think we could do something much cooler to keep me warm.

He smirked. Finally he understood.

I think the sauna is a perfect place to warm you up. -He whispered in my ear, and I nodded.

We walked hand in hand to the sauna, and is really cold out here. Jungkook went to the closet and grabbed two bathrobes and hung by the door.

I don't think it's a good idea to get into the sauna dressedhe said.

Slowly I was lifting my shirt, even with the bra on, he could see my nipples hard from cold and horny, he bit his lips and took off his shirt quickly, exposing that defined abdomen of him.

I really want to bite you when I see you like this ...- i said.

Then bite- he said teasing me.

I pushed him into the sauna.

I leaned him against the wall and unbuttoned his pants, he unbuttoned mine and now we were both free

I leaned him against the wall and unbuttoned his pants, he unbuttoned mine and now we were both free. I started kissing his neck and giving little bites, my hands going all over his body.

He moaned and it made me more excited. I went down and kissed his chest, then his belly, and there I stopped for some bites on his abs, I felt him shiver, and I could not help smiling.

I lowered to the level of his erection, I pulled his black box down, and his hard cock jumped out. I knelt and slowly began to lick the tip of his dick, Jungkook gasped and moaned.

With the help of my hand I started masturbate him, i start to raise the pace with my hand and put all of his cock in my mouth, sucking it with desire.

I do not want to cum in your mouth, I want to cum on you! -He said breathlessly.

Then he picked me up and sat me down on the sauna bench, ripped off my panties, and smiled at me.

Today I'm gonna fuck you so hard that the only thing you'll remember tomorrow is gonna be my name that you're gonna scream all night. 

It turned me on in a way that I was already wet down there. He opened my legs and put a finger on me, began to stimulate me.

You're already so wet, babygirl.

I could only moan.

He stuck two fingers in me and began to masturbate me, my body was already getting weaker. He then removes his fingers and puts his mouth, he kneeled and starts to suck my clit, he licked me in every way and I went crazy.

But before I cum, he rose quickly until his erection was at my entrance, and without warning he thrust himself into me.

My back arched and I moaned loudly. I could not control myself as he began to shove in me fast and hard. Every part of him, I groaned louder.

You're so hot yuju.

Jungkook took his dick from me.

Turn and bend down babe!- he ordered.

I did as he told me, I got up and turned on my back and I lowered my hands on the bench, my butt was in his direction, he got into me but he didn't move, his hands grabbed my ass, than he went to my head and pulled my hair lightly, turning my face a little to side, he came close to my ear and said:

I want to hear you shouting my name- he said in his hoarse voice.

He then slapped my ass so hard and began to thrust hard into me, and every time he thrust into me I felt every inch of him. Our bodies sweated along with the light smoke from the sauna. I definitely wasn't colder anymore.

Jungkook increased his speed, and when I reached my orgasm he soon reach his, enjoying himself inside me, he slowed the pace. 

after a while he took his dick from me. He sat down next to me and hugged me, smiling to me.

You're the woman of my life.

I smiled, I couldn't deny I was in love with him.

I love you- he said.

wait! You WHAT??