The dream! (+18)

Jungkook:

Her scent was intoxicating, all I wanted to do was touch her, kiss her, I bet her kiss would be incredible.

But I could not, she's hobi's cousin, that's not right! He warned not to go near her.

But even so, I was hoping that her response would be to get with me to my room. I would definitely do anything to please her and make her scream my name all night long!

Shit, I can't...

Yuju:

I could not answer anything, I was paralyzed.

Gradually he walked away, and I honestly felt a little ... disappointed, didn't know why, but i wanted to know where that was going to go.

Lost? -He said opening the door and letting the outside light in.

Hmm ... I was looking around, I'm sorry If bothered.- He opened the door.

You never bother!

He covered himself with a robe and together we started walking back home.

The view from here is beautiful! -I said admiringly.

His house was on top of a hill, you could see all the lights of the city below, it seemed that the sky was at our feet.

I like it because it seems like heaven is at our feet- he said.

A little pretentious, isn't it? -I said, hiding the fact that I had thought the same.

Maybe, but don't you think?

I just smiled, it was comfortable to talk to him.

I think I'm going to sleep! -I said, yawning.

I'll take a shower if you want to accompany me ... -he said smiling and biting his lower lip.

Wow fuck!

Playboy yuju, play-boy! ... he's just playing with you.

It was time for me to focus on the important things.

I'm going to dismiss, tomorrow I have a course very early in the morning, and something tells me that if I accepted this shower, I would not sleep all night.

You're probably right ... the last thing we'd do would be sleep ...

I did not answer, but my body did, a shiver ran down my back, and I swallowed hard again.

I gave him a weak smile and went upstairs to my room ...

Damn yuju, FOCUS!- I said, throwing me on the bed.

Jungkook:

I could not help but smile, she was cute!

And sexy ...

I looked down and ...

Oh shit, kookie junior was awake, I think I thought a lot of the two of us taking a shower together.

I'd have to fix it myself in the shower ... if you understand me!

I don't think I ever masturbated with such desire. I haven't done that in a long time. It was easier to call any of the girls on my agenda and fuck them.

After the 1 hour bath that I had to take to forget yuju, I lay on my bed and closed my eyes, gradually I was taken to the land of dreams

Dream:

Kookie aaaanh! -She moaned.

Yes babe! say my name.

Faster kookie! I want to come on you.

And then i thrust harder into her, she was on dog style in my bed ... and dude ... what a beautiful view.

I then stepped out of her and turned her toward me, laying her on my bed. I looked deep into her eyes and then came down to her neck, smelling all that perfume.

It made me more horny!

I whispered as I turned my attention to her face.

You are very beautiful Yuj ... HOSEOK ??????

I pulled away from the bed, breathing heavily and frightened and when I blinked several times and looked back at the bed, it was Hobi who was staring at me and laughing at my face.

Making a sign with his finger for me to approach him, he was sending kisses to me and smiling.

What Kookie? You don't want to fuck me anymore?

The voice was from Yuju, but surely the body wasn't.

I almost threw up.

Then I woke up panting and sweaty!

Damn it! -I said through gritted teeth. I sat on the bed cleaning my sweat.

I'm going to have to fuck this woman ...

BUT!!! Without hoseok discover ...

~-~-~-~-~-~

He is so damn hot!

He is so damn hot!