Can I join you? (+ 18)

Remembering that if you do not like explicit content, do not read this chapter!

Yuju:

I hear the bathroom door being opened ...

Can I join you?

omg, it was him, naked, wonderfully naked at the door.

I swallowed as he walked over to me, opened the door to the stall, he got in and said:

I've come to the conclusion that it's a good thing to lose this bet, as long as I can touch you, I can not take anymore yuju, be ... mine.

He leaned me against the cold wall, and I bit my lip, his hands gripping my wrists over my head.

Jungkook ...

Yes?

I want you ... -I said without thinking.

Good ... because I want you too.

And so he kissed me passionately, hurriedly, urgently touching me. His hands loosened at my wrists and went straight to my breasts, squeezing them, the hot water falling on us.

I moaned uncontrollably as his mouth bit my nipples, making me shiver, the cold air hit us, he got down and knelt in front of me, he started kissing my thigh until he came near my entrance, he started to lick the inside of my thighs and that was driving me crazy.

eat me -I said.

With pleasure.

He stuck his tongue in my clit making me moan, I breathed heavily as he explored me, slowly moving his tongue as his hands gripped my ass, he increased the rhythm of his tongue until I began to feel a cold in my belly, and suddenly the water in the shower seemed warmer, but I know it was just my body.

 jungook! I'll cum.- i moaned.

He increased his speed even more as he placed two fingers on me, thrusting them deep inside.

Until I could not take it anymore and I came. I felt soft, weak, and he had to hold me so I would not fall. I never felt such an orgasm, my body trembled with pleasure.

Calm down, babe, I'm not done with you yet.

He held me against the wall, lifted my two legs, made me hold on to his waist with my legs, he rubbed his dick's head against my clit, coming down and up.

You're so wet, and it's not because of the water right? do you trust me?

I nodded in agreement.

He bit his mouth and without warning he shoved everything inside me.

Aaaah- I moaned and gasped, I stuck my nails into his back.

He waited until I felt more comfortable and began to move slowly inside me.

I put my head on his shoulder and closed my eyes, felt every inch of him, he was not small at all. it hurt a little, but I was not a virgin and soon I adapted to his size. He was holding one of my thighs to give him more access.

He started to suck my boobs and accelerated his pace inside me.

You are so hot!-he said.

He slapped me on the butt and I groaned louder, I could not help but smile, the feeling he gave me was incredible. Then without leaving me he hung up the shower and led us to the bed, dripping water and sweat.

He laid me on the bed, put me with my belly on the bed, laid on top of me and separeted my legs apart, he put on me from behind, slowly moving as our wet bodies slid into each other.

He was biting my shoulder and holding my hands up on the bed, I grabbed the sheets and moaned with so much pleasure, he moaned in my ear and it made me hornier. He kissed my ear and I trembled, he thrusted hard and slow, hard and slow.

Jungkook then left me and turned me around again to face him, now I looked into the dep in his eyes.

I want to cum looking at you, at your beautiful face, at your eyes that I love so much- he said.

It surprised me, I smiled, and I nodded, I wanted to look at him too. I kissed him and bit his lower lip, making him moan softly, he was already inside me again and moved faster now, I fastened my legs around his waist causing him to thrust everything into me, and then gradually the pleasure was reaching me, I felt another orgasm coming.

I'll cum yuju ...

me too jungkook!

Our hands intertwined and he was getting faster and harder, and so the two of us reached orgasm, he slowed down and I shivered again with the orgasm that was stronger this time. we both breathe heavily.

We smiled at each other, he threw his weight on me, and I hugged him tight, smelling him, he kissed my neck affectionately and so gradually he lay down beside me. The two of us wet in a mixture of water and sweat from the sex.

My eyes were closing until I could not hear anything anymore, because I was already dreaming with other things, but i'm sure, I slept with a smile on my face.