Starting the party!(+15)

Yuju:

8 am in the morning, I'm going down to eat something, my course starts in 40 minutes.

I'm so excited, modeling course with the most famous models in Korea, I hope everything goes well.

Hmmm that smell good, what are you doing sisi?- i asked

Preparing pancakes with red fruit syrup- she said- Would you like something to drink?

Of course, but you do not have to be so formal to me!

I'm sorry, it's my job, if you do not mind I'd rather keep calling you like this- she said shyly.

Well... Okay! -I said, smiling.

She is very beautiful, and must be at least 3 years older than me, why does she work for Jungkook?

Sisi, can I ask you a question?

Of course!

Hm, yeah ... why do you work for Jungkook? Not to be nosy, but you're very pretty, and you should be doing something more...

She gave me a weak smile and answered

Besides the money that is very good, I think he is a good person with me, helps me with other things ...

Other things? -I asked.

Yes, other things. -A man's voice came from the kitchen door.

When I looked, I saw that Jungkook was entering the kitchen. I looked at my pancakes and began to eat.

Why are you questioning my maid at this time of the morning?- He asked, irritably.

Looks like somebody fell out of bed this night, what a bad mood!- I said with a laugh as i put another piece of pancake in my mouth.

He then took a glass of juice and left the kitchen looking ugly at me.

What have I done?

Jungkook:

I did not sleep at all tonight!

That dream, i mean ... my nightmare with hoseok ended my night.

And now to make things worse, every time I look at Yuju I see Hoseok!

Damn it, I have to fix this! But today is a party day, today is the day to bring some girls to my house, call my friends and drink a lot!!

Who knows, maybe I can get my head off that nightmare.

So I decided to call Jimin.

Hey Jimin! All set for tonight?

Yuju:

Okay, I'm here, in a chic building, with a lot of hot models, and well ... I'm me, but okay, I already have some experience, and I came to learn, no one is here to be in a fashion show today.

Number 67 !- someone called.

This is my number ...

I entered the audition room and they had 4 judges, apparently I had to cat walk and pose for them, and they would tell me what was wrong and right ...

I gathered all my trust and went ...

15 minutes later ...

Damn it, apparently, I have a lot of things to improve, but at least they said that I'm very beautiful and I have a chance in this career. The training really begins tomorrow, it's 2 months of course and then the best ones are going to pose for one of the best designers in korea.