As you deserve (+18)

Yuju:

The kiss started shy and messy, but everything hit when he hugged me and I put my arms around his neck, that seemed right, it was where I wanted to be. He smelled like soap and mint from toothpaste.

The kiss warmed and deepened, he led me to the bed without breaking the kiss. He unzipped my dress and took off before I lay on the bed. he took the towel from his waist, and took off my panties and my bra slowly.

He leaned over me and started kissing my whole body, i shivered, my body was cold and his body warm, his touch was soft and firm at the same time, he squeezed my butt and kissed my neck.

He slowly kissed my breasts, gently bit my nipples, he went down to my belly and went more down to the middle of my legs.

I'll make you feel loved, as you deserve to be.

Then he kissed me in my core, and put his hot tongue on me, my back arched with pleasure, my hand gripped the sheet tightly. He licked me, sucked, as if he were only meant to do that.

His tongue tightened as his hands squeezed my butt tightly. He put two fingers inside me and started touching me, reaching my G spot, I could not help but groan a little louder than I wanted, but the pleasure was too good, I just wanted him to fuck me soon.

Jungkook ... I'm going to cum!

He then increased the speed, making my orgasm come faster, my vision blurred and suddenly I felt drunk, everything turned and I was panting.

Jungkook ... fuck me, please!-I was practically begging.

he look at me

Tonight we will not fuck, let's make love, something I've never done with anyone.

Without saying a word, I nodded. I smiled and he walked over to me and kissed me fondly.

His hands traveled all over my body and mine traveled through his. I gnawed lightly on his neck, and he moaned my name softly, he lifted my arms above my head holding them with one hand.

He sucked my breasts and bit them fondly, I was already going crazy, and he knew that, I could feel his smile with every moan of mine. He then started to brush his cock against my entrance, very slowly teasing me, I was already very wet from my first orgasm and was ready for another.

Jungkook ... -I begged.

ok love, if you want it so much ...- he said with a smile.

He then shoved everything into me, and I held my breath for a second in surprise, I had forgotten how big he was, slowly I adapted to him, and he began to move.

We looked at each other and just stopped to start a new intense kiss, our tongues were in a contest for dominance, he bit my lips and thrust hard on me, he increased his speed, and I moaned madly.

He placed my legs on his shoulders and increasing the depth of penetration, he went gently on me. we both groaned, our hands clasped together, and our rhythm was speeding up, he thrust in me so hard making me bite my lip, after many thrusts we came to orgasm together.

He lay beside me breathing heavily and I was tired, exhausted to be fair, it seemed that my energy had been drained. And without realizing I slept.

Jungkook:

I watched yuju fall asleep, she looked like an angel sleeping. It was so good to be inside her, to touch her, to suck her, for me I could make her enjoy life forever, she deserves to be happy and I hope I can be the guy who can do this for her.

I put my arm under her head and slept right away. I woke up with the sunlight invading the room, and with the hair of yuju in my mouth. Without moving much I got up and went to get ready to start the day.

After I got ready I called the reception and asked for a breakfast, I woke up yuju with kisses on her neck. She moaned and stretched.

Today is our last day of work inher e babe, come on, you have to get up, you have lots of pictures to take today.

True- she said, opening her eyes.

My God, I'm in love with this woman. I could wake up with this vision for the rest of my life. Good thing she accepted me back.

Later that day ...

After so many interviews I had to give, I went to the photo session, yuju was landing with the girls and they were all doing a great job, our brand was growing and of course we were making more money.

There were even some stylists who handed me cards asking me to give to yuju. I could not be prouder, she was going to be big in this industry, she is talented and beautiful!

She finished the session and smiled to see me, I waved and she came towards me.

Hello! Did you finish what you had to do?- she asked.

Uhum- I replied.

I leaned in to kiss her but she stopped me.

Not here jungkook, I don't want people to see me kissing my boyfriend.

I could not help but smile,

What is it? -She asked.

I do not know if I'm glad you call me a boyfriend, or if I'm sad that I can not kiss you!

You will kiss me, but not now, boyfriend!-she said quietly, biting her lip.

Sexy as always ...

Okay! Girlfriend- I replied, smiling.