Knowing each other!

Yuju:

Where are we going ??

To my yacht!

Ah ok, wait to your yacht??? ... YACHT ???? - I shouted shocked.

Yes, any problem?

No, but I don't know I thought we were going to eat at snack  bar.

Snack bar? What is it?

Oh really? You don't know?

No, I've never been to such a place.

One day I'll take you then.

Jungkook:

The idea of her making plans for the future with me was encouraging me, tonight I wanted to forget the problems I was having and want to focus on Yuju, she deserves it.

We entered the yacht, and there they were waiting for us, i had called earlier and prepared everything, the truth is that I wanted to know yuju better.

She had not dressed for the occasion, but she looked beautiful and ... cold.

I'm sorry I did not warn you, take it, get my coat.- I said as I put my coat on her shoulders.

She accepted willingly and sat down in the chair, we ate a lot and laughed, we got along and understood each other, it was simple to talk to her.

You eat a lot for a future model.

And you talk a lot to someone who does not know what a snack bar is!

She has the most beautiful smile I have ever seen. Without thinking I put a lock of her hair that was under her face behind her ear, she looked at me with those beautiful big eyes.

You know, your eyes are very beautiful-I said.

Thank you! and you have a very beautiful smile.-she said.

Why did you come to Korea? You lived in Australia, didn't you?

yeah, the market for models is not very big, and I went there more to make money for my parents, so I managed to put together enough to buy a house for them, I came back and decided to follow my dream, even if they do not like it that much.

She had a sad look and that made me sad too.

I think it's amazing that you're so determined, your parents must be very proud of you.

I don't know, maybe- she said.

If you need you can count on me to help you.

And you understand that branch?

Well, I understand models.

fucking models you mean ...

Well... yes!

Why are you like this Jungkook? Don't you like commitment?

It's not that I do not like it, it's because I do not think I can keep one. I did not have many affective relationships, my parents never gave me much affection so I did not learn to care for others.

And where are your parents?- she asked me.

They live in NY, My mother owns a hostel, and my father is a business man! And they do not call me to know how I am, so I do not care and I don't call them either.

Yuju:

He looked so vulnerable, my heart squeezed, so this chagrin of him had an explanation.

Suddenly the yacht began to move.

Hey! Where are we going? I thought we'd just eat.-i said.

Relax beautiful, I thought you would enjoy a different ride, meet this side of Korea, I will not bite you ... unless you want to.

Aaaand there we go, I thought we were having a deep conversation here.

Deep is boring, unless we're talking about sex, but if is not, I don't want to be deep.-he smirked.

Okay, okay! -i said, smiling.

We went to the edge of the yacht to enjoy the view.

Have you ever dated Jungkook?

Once, but she kicked me in the butt, traded me for my best friend, and then i never wanted a relationship again.

ouch! That hurt.

And you, Yuju?

Once too, but I was much younger, teenage dating, I lost my virginity with him, i almost got pregnant and soon after he gave me a foot in the ass too, and changed me for my best friend.

It seems we have bad relationship histories.-he said.

I agree. 

See? So playboy's life is more fun, you should join me.- he said.

No, thank you!

I'm joking, you're very sharp, I'm surprised you're not a virgin.

There's a lot you do not know about me Jungkook.

I would love to know ... Really.

I saw that he was serious, our eyes were fixed on each other, I do not know if it was the conversation, or the scenery, but I wanted to kiss him... a lot.

I was tilting my body until it almost reached his mouth, he looked at my mouth and leaned down as well.

Would you like dessert, sir?

The head chef interrupted us. I pulled back quickly and looked away at the starry sky.

Do you want dessert yuju? -He asked me.

Of course.- i said and smiled in response.

40 minutes later ...

I think it's late, how about we sleep here tonight?

Do you have rooms here? -I asked.

Yes, of course you can always sleep in the same bed as me...so...

I prefer a separate bedroom.- i cut him.

It does not hurt to try- he said, smiling.

Of course...-I said laughing.

I then went to my room, entered the bathroom. I was washing my hair, after a while i heard the the bathroom door being opened ...

* I'll warn you that the next chapter is + 18 so ... get ready! *