Revenge!

Jungkook:

Shit! She saw me with this girl, now it will be more difficult to get lay with her.

She's one of those girls who are too fucking right, little saints! I bet she's still a virgin.

I got dressed and left my room, expelled the woman who was with me and went down to my friends. I saw Hobi and V and went to them.

"What's up? What's going on?" -I asked.

"Jimin and yuju are fucking"- V said excited.

"What?"-My eyes widened.

"They're not. they are just talking" - Hobi said, rolling his eyes.

I'm not staying to listen to the rest, i come out on the side of my house, I leave looking for the two. I can't believe Jimin is taking her, fuck.

I saw them sitting on a garden bench and I went there. I tried to keep my anger aside as I approached the two.

"You guys seem to have a lot in common"-I said, trying not to look angry.

Jimin and Yuju looked at me in surprise, Yuju got up immediately and left, she looked ... annoyed when she saw me.

"We were just talking kookie"-Jimin said quickly.

"Hey, hey I have nothing to do with what you do to with other people's cousins"-I said teasingly.

"You were the asshole here, don't try to turn the game and make me look like the bad guy"-he said, rising and leaving.

I stood there not knowing what to say.

Yuju:

I went back to the party, Jimin was right, they were playboys, I had to get my head off that, I was a little dizzy from the drinks I had taken.

I found my cousin talking to a girl.

"Hobi, can I ask you something?"

"Of course Yuju!"

"Would you be upset if I kiss one of your friends?"

"Hm ... I don't think so, but you know how they are right?"

"I know ... playboys."

I then saw Jimin entering the house, and he saw me, he was coming towards me, shortly after I saw Jungkook coming in too, he looked at me, but I pretended not to see him.

I walked with determined steps to a guy with black hair and very white skin, I smile at him and without giving him time to say something, I kissed him, with all my desire for jungkook that was repressed.

It didn't take long for the guy to kiss me back and wrap his arms around me.

I could feel their eyes on me, burning me. It's not just the boys who can play this game, oh no.

I pulled away from the guy, and I looked at him, he was hot.

"What's your name? "-I asked.

"Min yoongi, but you can call me suga"-he replied.

Great, nice to meet you! -I said and went out to dance.

I could saw Jungkook looking at me seriously, and Jimin was in shock, but laughing right away.

I danced until I sweated all the alcohol that was in my body, I needed it. When I was tired I went up to my room, I needed a shower and my bed.