Little surprise!

Later in the caffeshop ...

Yuju:

Me and yoongi were getting on really well, he was really funny, in a lazy way, but it was nice

So what do you want me to do for you? -He asked as he drank his coffee.

I have something in mind, just follow me home later.

We walked around the city, buying some things, yoongi told me that he worked with Jimin in marketing, and that he was in love with some random girl, so he wanted me only as a friend.

It was about midnight, and yoongi accompanied me home. Now that my plan comes into action. The house lights were on, and the boys were having a meeting today.

Yoongi came in with me, after all he was going to help Jimin at this meeting. I walked straight for the boys, briefly greeting them before climbing up to my room.

Yoongi still does not know the plan, I hope he does not hate me, not much!

Jungkook:

She was wearing sexy and provocative lingerie, she was standing on the stairs and I could not swallow so dry that my mouth was.

Yoongi you will go up? There are other things you need to do-she said in a provocative tone.

The boys all stared at each other. She was incredibly beautiful.

We looked at the yoongi who stared wide-eyed. He got up slowly and went to her without speaking, she then took him by the hand and led him to her room.

I stared in shock to the guys, they were also in shock.

Dude, yoongi is banging your cousin?

Yesterday they kissed, but did not know they were like that already ... -hobi replied still in shock.

I vote we go up and know what's going on-V said.

No one answered anything and everyone looked at the floor.

...

I'll go if you guys are -Jimin said, so everyone ran to the door of the room. The three fought to a place at the door to hear what was happening inside, hobi stood in the room rolling his eyes.

Suddenly...

Aaaaaaaaaaaawn yoongi !!!! That way, faster!

More and more moans.

Yuju:

Aaaaaaanw- I moaned loudly.

You're pathetic- yoongi smiled.

Shiiiiu they will hear you talking- I said sitting on the bed next to yoongi.

He was staring at me, laughing and shaking his head.