The night (+18)

yuju:

He was breathing fast and he was staring at me now, his eyes were a mixture of anger and pleasure

He was breathing fast and he was staring at me now, his eyes were a mixture of anger and pleasure. He bit his lips, and I could only face him back.

Do you know how beautiful you are? -He said quietly, looking at my mouth.

Jungkook-I whispered and looked down.

Let me kiss you, and then you tell me if you want to or not- he said, heading toward me again.

he kissed me, kissed me hard, with desire, but at the same time delicately, he put his arm around my waist and his other hand was lost in my hair. He pulled me close to his body, as if he needed me to breathe.

He was so warm, my hands went straight to his neck.

He then lowered his head and went with his mouth towards my neck, I shivered with his mouth licking me, and let out a low moan.

I tilted my head back giving him more access to my neck, he started giving me small hickeys. His hands went against the robe I wore, and underneath was the sexy lingerie.

My hands took off his blouse, and they were going to the belt, taking it out slowly. He leaned his forehead against mine and smiled before kissing me again. I lightly scratched his back.

Jungkook picked me up and put me on the bed, laid me down slowly and leaned over me, he pulled the straps of my bra and pulled it down, with my breasts showing for him, I can not help but feel a little embarrassed , He noticed and kissed me gently.

I pulled on his belt and threw it on the floor, ripped the button of his pants and lowered his pants a little, enough to show the black underwear and i looked at his huge erection.

This time I smiled against his mouth. I put my hand on his firm abs, my god he is so delicious. He came down slowly kissing my body until reaching my nipples, he ran the tooth on my nipple making me shiver and moan.

Shortly afterwards he ran his tongue in circles, his other hand clenching my other breast. He sucked on my nipple delicately as if he did not have tomorrow.

I could feel myself getting more and more wet.

Jungkook!

I put my hand inside his pants and squeezed his dick, he moaned. I slowly pushed him to my side on the bed, and I got up, he was staring at me with those beautiful eyes, I crouched down and took off his pants, he licked his lips and that motivated me the most.

I kissed his erection on top of his underwear, and he smiled, I bit my lip and took off his underwear, i looked at his cock, it was huge, slowly put my mouth and started to lick.

Aaah-he moaned- suck me hard baby!

Then I put as much as I could in my mouth and began to suck it slowly with the help of my hand massaged him, then gradually increased the speed of my movements. He moaned softly, ran his hand through my hair.

I'll ... cum yuju ...

I continued until I felt the hot salty liquid in my mouth, I swallowed everything and kept sucking it while his body trembled a little because of the sensitivity

I continued until I felt the hot salty liquid in my mouth, I swallowed everything and kept sucking it while his body trembled a little because of the sensitivity. He pulled me and placed me on the bed.

My turn.-He said, smiling and moving toward my panties.

He pulled my panties down with his teeth to my thighs and then he took the rest with his hands. I arched my back as he kissed me there. And slowly his tongue took space and found my clit, I moaned and bit my mouth to hold a louder moan.

My hand gripped his hair tightly, and that was a signal for him to go faster and more willingly, he devoured me like he had been hungry for days, I moaned more and more, I could not control myself.

He sucked me in such a good way, his tongue explored in my centimeter, I think that never had happened that with me, with my eyes closed I felt that cold feeling in my belly forming, and making me shiver, I lifted my back of the Bed when the orgasm hit me, I groaned louder I could not help it.

Jungkook thrust 2 fingers inside me and moved them quickly, this further increased the sensation of orgasm and made me shiver. He got up and kissed me.

You're so sweet, I want to suck you again and again, I could do this my whole life -he said with a sexy voice in my ear.

He then took his hand from me and ran his fingers over my lips, and then he sucked my lips cleanly what had just passed in my mouth.

His eyes never left mine, he stared at me deeply, while I bit my lips anxiously for more. He smiled at me, that smile that melts me.

He then stood up suddenly and I did not understand anything, I kept following his movements. He put on his briefs and pants, took off his sweater and belt, turned and went to the door, turned to look at me and blinked, and before I could say anything, he left.

I kept my mouth open, not understanding anything.

But then I realized ...

I just fell ... into his trap, I threw my head on the pillow, damn it, I was used like all the others. Out of nowhere I heard Jimin's voice in my head.

"We're playboys, that's what we do!" ...

*sorry for any mistakes!*