let's go

*talk to me guys, dont be invisible.

Yuju:

Where are we going? -I asked.

We have to stay focused on the plan and remember that you have to be seen with me, so let's go to public places get the rumors started- he said tensely.

Are you sure you want to do this?

I prefer to expose my relationship with the woman I love, to invent stories for my father, even more so with a woman I do not love- I could not help smiling at that.

After 25 minutes ...

Good, first public place that always has paparazzi waiting ... Stores, then babe, let's go shopping- he said as he took my hand and led me into the store.

The store was full of women drinking champagne, the moment we stepped there, they all looked at us.

Mr. Jungkook ... I see you brought one of your ... hmm ... Friends- the saleswoman said, approaching us with a plastic smile.

No, I brought my girlfriend- he pulled me and put his arm around my waist-I hope you treat her well, let her pick anything. Go love, I'll wait for you here.

I smiled uneasily as the woman already showed me a bunch of clothes I would never wear. The women around the shop looking thirsty for jungkook and looked at me with a mixture of hate and confusion not knowing how I had managed it end up with him.

After a while I picked out some pieces and showed them to jungkook, who insisted that I look beautiful with all the clothes I was wearing.

Arriving in the cashier I took my card to pay while the girl did the calculations.

4,500 dollars Miss ...

WHAT???? For 2 dresses and a skirt? hell n...

Jungkook interrupted me with a smile and passed the card to the girl with plastic smile.

this is on me sweety!

Jungkook no, what's all this for?

Hey it's fine, I intend to spend a lot more when we get married so... you don't have to worry, it's not effort, it's a pleasure to please my future wife.

Marry??? wife???- I was frozen in shock.

Great she's frozen, take my card jennifer, go, go! -Jungkook said smiling at the lady.

After some minutes...

I still think it's absurd for you to spend all this money trying to please me, you know you do not have to - I said crossing my arms as he started the car.