I'll call you later

Do not forget to favorite the story and follow me! Thank you! ^^

Jungkook:

What are you doing here suzy?

Your father called me and said that you're behaving very badly, acting like a playboy and walking around with ...bad company.- She looked at everyone in the room, mostly for yuju.

Good, as you can see, my father is wrong so you can leave.

Damn, what she's decided to do here right now? my heart is beating so fast it hurts, my throat is dry, and i have sweaty hands. This woman, she betrayed me, hurt me and now comes back with a smile on her face as if nothing had happened.

I do not think he's wrong, I understand yours guys friends, they are your business partners, but he saw some of your photos with a aspiring model.

She stared at yuju from top to bottom.

Probably this little bitch on your side is one of them, have you had sex with her already? haha, who am I kidding? Of course you have. You don't waste time,  don't you Jungkook?

Hobi rose angrily.

Bitch is your mother ...- hobi said.

Calm hoseok! -I said.-I suggest you leave, Suzy.

Baby, I will not accept your suggestion, your father told me to be by your side and that's what I'm going to do, your image needs to stabilize, and I'm a renowned businesswoman, I'll help you with that.

She approached me and I could not get out of the place, yuju was surprised,  and the boys were disgusted with the situation.

Who knows ... - she approached my ear - we ... - shit, I'm shivering - can't have some fun, as in the old days? If there's something you know how to do right Jungkook, it's fucking.

I swallowed hard. My head ached with all that. It took me so long to get over this woman and now she comes back, just when I'm okay, especially with yuju.

Damn, I forgot yuju saw this! I looked at her immediately.

She wanted to move on. I had to hold her back.

Calm yuju ... - I said holding her.

Guys, I think you better go, I need to talk to Suzy alone.

Yuju looked directly at me in surprise.

I whispered in her ear

going with your cousin, he can not know that we're together.

I saw the sadness in her eyes, and I just wanted to hold her and say it's okay, that suzy will not get anything from me.

Come on yuju- V  said, pulling her slowly. -You can stay in my house for now.

Yuju:

I was going out the door and saw suzy wave at me with a silly grin on her face, while Jungkook stood there, staring at me sadly.

I was afraid, afraid to lose him to her, but I was even more afraid that he would lose himself to his old self.

Later in V's house ...

After taking a shower and lying in bed I could only think of how things were going. My cell phone vibrated and I saw it was a message from Jungkook.

Message:

Jk: How are you? Where are you at?

Me: I'm ... fine, I think, we're in V's house.

Me: How are things out there?

Jk: She's staying here tonight, but tomorrow I'm going to send her to a hotel. Promise.

Me: You do not have to promise me anything, I just do not want her to hurt you again and we miss what we're building.

Jk: You're right, dammit, I wish you were here! I needed to lie down and feel your smell, It calms me down.

me: I wanted to be with you too!

Me: I could not even get my things, I ended up coming without clothes and I'm wearing v's neck sweater.

Jk: It should be my sweater. Or none, but just here with me.

Me: but you're not here, I think I'll have to solve myself, if you understand me ...

Jk: No, don't do this to me, now my bath will take much longer, just because I'll be imagining you touching yourself.

Me: your punishment ...

Jk: You're wonderful!

Me: I know!

Me: good night.

Jk: dream with me! Good night babe.

I can not believe this whole shit is happening.

...

The next day I got the call from the broker saying that I could go to my apartment, everything was ready, and that I could start moving. hobi's apartment had been ready earlier too.

I was in the taxi going to look at things for my new apartment, wanted to move me as fast as possible.

I confess that I was a little sad with all that, suzy at Jungkook's house, alone ... not that I didn't trust him but ... she was incredibly beautiful.

Shit, I'm not the jealous type, but seriously, about Jungkook's background...

 I was still learning to trust him, I could not afirm that he remind that he was dating me.

I picked up my phone and called him.

Hello?-He said.

Jungkook ??

Hi yuju, sorry I did not see it was you!

 hum, alright, and how are things there?

Well, yuju ... I'm a little busy now, can I call you later?

Why are you so breatheless? -I asked, already thinking wrong things.

In the background I could hear Suzy's voice calling Jungkook, was she? ...  she was moaning ??

I'll call you later- he said hastily.

Before I could say anything he'd already hung up.

 what the fuck is going on? -I said to myself.

driver please, the address has changed! -I said to the taxi driver, holding my anger.

I could only think of one thing: Please don't do this to us Jungkook.