Travel! pt.2

Yuju:

Yuju:

It was all incredibly beautiful, the hotel, the people, the scenery, everything amazing. The producers of the boys did not waste time and have already started to pack everything so we can take some pictures.

Of course the boys wanted the bikini girls in the ad, so after we put on the bikinis we went out to the beach for work.

Jungkook:

many pretty hot women in bikini, including my girlfriend.

Girlfriend....

My God, I'm dating?

I confess that i freaking out, I don't date, I like Yuju but ... dating? I think it's a bit early. Anyway it's not worth hurting her, not now, I'm having fun.

And man she is hot, beautiful, sexy, cute, intelligent, hardworking ...

hardworking? What's happening to me, I never praise women more than a "hottie."

Yuju is messing with my head too much.

2 hours later...

Yuju:

Jungkook! You're not forgetting anything, are you?

Hmm? to kiss you and rip your clothes off? Relax kitten, I was planning to do that later.

I could not help but roll my eyes, this guy will never stop being a playboy, and that worries me.

The bet! You lost!

What bet? -Hobi suddenly asked.

Jungkookie owes me a car! -I answered.

My God, what did you bet? your Life? -He asked in surprise.

My single life apparently! -Jungkook said quietly.

my smile broke down, that hit me like a slap in the face.

Did he regreted? i don't believe it, already? I knew it...

I was so sad, I faked a smile and excused myself, I went to change clothes with the girls.

Yuju !! Are you and kookie are dating? - One of the girls asks.

NO! Of course not! -I reply nervously and blandly.

So can we invest in the boys? After all, they're all single, right? 

Um ... of course! -I said ungraciously.

The truth is I do not know what Jungkook and I were.

Later in the pool ...

Some girls were cool, we were getting along, taking out Sulji and two friends of her, who were pretty disgusting.

Suddenly we see hobi running from a distance and jumping in the pool, then the yoongi and Jimin after him.

It was impossible not to have fun with my cousin, he was very funny. Right behind came V and Jungkook, the two shirtless showing those wonderful bodies, they were really hot, all of them, and they knew it.

All the girls were drooling over them, sure they would have sex with all.

I tried to disguise myself and look the other way, because I was still staring at them. The rehearsal had been ended, the girls went to the dressing room and I went into the pool.

 I swam to the edge of the pool and stood with my back to the boys leaning my arms on the edge, i closed my eyes and relaxed. The sun warmed me and it was good.

Everything was calm, besides the conversation from the boys behind me.

Sunddenly i feel a hand on my waist, I quickly turn and see V pulling me close to him inside the pool.

What are you doing ????

The most best pick up line is that one i called attitude!- he said close to my face.

I heard the boys laughing and I was confused.

NOOOO V! This is so fucking bad- Jimin said.

Get out and I'll show you how is done!- Jimin said, pushing V and pulling me toward him.

Now it's serious, when are we going to make out? Just so I can put it down here on my schedule ... -Jimin said smiling.

Seriously Jimin this is the best you can do? -Yoongi laughed and approached.

Boys let the man do the work here. -yoongi pushes jimin and takes my hand.

Will you drive me to your house to eat something your mother did? -He asked.

What??? - I asked, i was so confused.

You!

Oh! yoongi fuck off- I said, pushing him.

He smiled and walked away.

Boys, boys! The best pick up line is the one that works! -Jungkook said, approaching me. He stopped inches from me and I could feel the heat of his body close to me.

Yuju! -He said softly to get my attention so I looked at him.

He placed one hand on my neck bringing my mouth to his quickly ... When I realized his tongue was already in my mouth, and we were kissing deeply.

I let myself take advantage of the sensation of his lips in my lips, he was so good at kissing! so I realized what I was doing.

I pushed him slowly and looked at him.

What are you doing? -I asked.

Kissing my girlfriend!