Give yourself !

Yuju:

I was walking and talking to the investors, I was spreading sympathy for the party and conquering investors.

You're very hot, this is why they listen to you! -Yoongi said with a laugh.

Shut up! I have a great chat!-I replied, smiling.

Yup! Sweet deluded!- he said.

Yoongi then went out to get us some drinks. I waited and watched the party, until I saw Jungkook staggering near the pools, that idiot is going to drown!

It took me a while to get to the pool, but when I arrived I saw Jungkook kissing one of the models.

Well I guess he's not that bad ... -I said to myself.

But then I heard her insisting on have sex with him, and without a condom, Jungkook was not answering,he just smiled like a drunk guy.

She kept insisting.

Kookieee- she moaned- let's go without a condom, think how good it would be for you to give me a son?  I could rip all your money out- she said, laughing.

Bitch!

I approached they, with all hate in my heart and did not even think, i just pulled her hair and she fell hard on the floor.

Get out of here before I break your face!

She looked at me angrily, but she stood up and left slowly staggering with hatred.

Hmm, well done ... scammer! -I said, pleased that I had expelled her in time.

Yuju? - jungook said drunk.

My God Jungkook, why do you have to drink so much? how i'm going to get you out of here? You're too heavy.

Yuju, I'm so happy to see you!- he was so wasted.

Need some help? -Yoongi asked behind me.

Thank God, yes!- i was relieved.

Then with a lot of effort and several stumbles we managed to take Jungkook to his suite.

You can let me take it from here.- I said to Yoongi.

Are you sure? -He asked worriedly.

yes, You can leave it with me!- I smiled.

I then sat with jungkook on the bed, loosened his clothes, took off his shoes, and laid him on the bed. I got up to leave, but he held my wrist, I looked up and saw a tear trickling down his face.

Jungkook ... why are you crying?

He did not answer me and just kept crying more, I sat on the bed and he laid his head on my lap, he sobbed and clung to my dress.

I caressed his back and his hair.

I ... I do not know what to do yuju, I'm lost, I'm confused! I love you, I really love you, but I'm afraid, afraid to hurt myself again, afraid to hurt you, I do not want anyone to be hurt in this story.

He was crying and clinging more tightly to the fabric of my dress. It hurt to see him like that, I then felt a tear trickle down my cheek.

He stood up and looked at me, deep in my eyes.

I wanted to be brave enough to tell you that I can be yours, and that you can be mine without fear

I wanted to be brave enough to tell you that I can be yours, and that you can be mine without fear. I do not want to live with this fear forever. Please ... please help me, help me love again, help me give love to you.- he said.

I could not breathe right, I had never seen him so fragile, so true. He laid slowly on my lap again and I ran my hand through his hair, slowly he fell asleep.

And I gradually fell asleep too, I fell on the bed next to him.

I woke up about an hour later with the noise of the shower. I got up and saw the bathroom light on. The noise of the shower stopped, and after a few minutes, Jungkook came out of the bathroom wearing only a towel wrapped around his waist and another on the shoulder he wore to wipe his hair.

He knows how to be sexy. I got up slowly and went to him, his eyes did not leave mine.

I approached him, put my hands on his chest.

Do you remember what you told me a few hours ago? -I said, afraid he did not remember.

He looked embarrassed, but still looking at me, he noodded in agreement.

Did you mean it? that you want me to help you to stop being afraid of loving? To surrender?

Again, he only nodded, but this time he looked down at the floor embarrassed. He was so exposed, so sensitive. I do not think anybody knew that side of him.

I then lifted his head and slowly leaned my forehead against his mouth, he closed his eyes and i did too, our faces touching and I lost myself in his scent, he kissed my face gently, until I could not take it anymore and kissed him in the mouth.