Travel part.3

Yuju:

Now I'm his girlfriend? Wasn't he the one who was sorry for his life as a bachelor? Like Iwas the one asked him for a date in my yacht, pfff. I just do not understand this kid.

Arrgh! But he's too hot, he stares at me with those eyes, I need to take a turn in this relationship.

Later...

Everyone went out to eat and have some fun in the games room, some girls went to the spa while me and the boys played billiard.

Do you know how to get the stick yuju? - V asked, making him look like a naughty boy.

You seem to know better than I do, teach me! - i said.

Aaah no way, I just grab Jungkook's stick, but he traded me for you.

The boys began to laugh.

Jungkook laughed and punched V's shoulder.

Stop talking nonsense and play-jungkook said.

I was losing, I did not know how to play it at all.

Jungkook:

She leaned to hit the balls and missed, I could not help but smile, she was very cute.

I approached her from behind and whispered in her ear:

I think I'll have to teach you the tighter grip on the stick.

She flushed with shame, cute, she bit her lip and smiled at me, sexy. This girl is the woman of my life.

All I wanted was to kiss her, but hoseok hyung told me that if it's just to play with her, I should stop while it's still early, after all she's his cousin, and we're going to have a lot of time together, except That I would cease to live with hoseok, which I do not intend.

He was right I had to understand and put things in place.

Suddenly my mother arrives in the games room, yes my mother, who do you think this resort is? Mommy jeon.

Are not you going to introduce me to your new frined Jungkook? -My mother asked.

i was still behind yuju.

Oooh! Of course, hmm, this is Yuju, hoseok's cousin, my ...

What I said? What I speak????

Friend ... -I finally said.

I noticed that yuju was disappointed.

Hi, nice to meet you mrs. jeon! -Yuju gave her hand to shake and smiled to my mom.

wow! How beautiful and polite she is, unlike her cousin who does not even talk to her best friend's mother, is not that right Hoseok?- my mom said joking.

Hobi ran to my mother and gave her a tight hug. My mother liked all my friends, but not all the girls who accompanied us. She sort of figured out what we did to the girls.

Finally you chose some woman jungkook and not those girls you say that are beautiful.

Mooooom, she's just my friend I told you, hobi's cousin.

It's Mrs. jeon, I'm just his friend, hobi's cousin! -Yuju said with a mixture of disappointment and anger.

Oh dear, you do not need this whole formality, you can call me Jane, everyone calls me that way.

Ooook mom if you excuse me I need to talk to yuju!

Of course son, and the rest of you, are going to take a shower because today is your party! And here will be full in a second.

I pulled yuju to a quiet place so we could talk better.

Yuju sorry I did not ...- she cut me off.

Listen Jungkook, it's okay, I understand, you're a playboy, you used me and now you do not want anything else, I'm your girlfriend when it suits you, this is what it is, when you want to get me you get, you just did not throw me away because I'm Hobi cousin, your business partner and your friend. 

No need to pretend to feel something for me other than desire, I'm an adult I can handle an foot in in my butt, but I don't want to deal with lies! So  excuse me, I'll get ready for my work, or whatever you call it, for you is just a  party.

And so she left. Leaving me there alone, with my confused thoughts, I wanted to tell her that I didn't  use her, that I really like her, but I never got involved after suzy, my first girlfriend who hurt me, and I do not want to hurt myself again, so I better get away from it, yuju has been messing with thoughts I still can't handle this shit.

And today is a fucking party, which means a lot of drink and a lot of  women.

Hoseok:

I was waiting for the elevator to go up to my room. when the elevator opens and I see my cousin crying.

Hey whats up? Yuju ?? What happened?- i asked while i entered the elevator in a urge.

Her tears kept flowing, yuju never cried, she was never scandalous, even to cry she was silent. I hugged her and let her cry against my chest.

I knew it, this wouldn't work out, I smell Jungkook in this story.

This guy ... he's my friend, but I know how he's like, I'm the same, we do the same thing with girls! He should not have messed with yuju, and I should not have left.

I do not hate you Jungkook, but close to my cousin you do not come any more ...

Shiii !! It's okay yuju ... it's going to be okay! -I said, running a hand over her head.