Plan (+18)

Yuju:

What is your idea hoseok? -jungkook asked. I could see he was anxious and worried.

The boys were all there looking at hobi.

We should make yuju one of the most desired and famous models.

Han? -Everyone looked at him in confusion.

Seriously, think with me! Jungkook's father wants him to stay with Suzy to cover the news of the divorce, because Suzy is very famous and everyone liked it when jungkook and her were a couple. If we make yuju super famous, it will get everyone's attention as she is fresh meat, and what better than dating a model that just burst?

Jungkook this is perfect, you will be able to be with yuju without problems, your father has what he wants, smothering his scandal, and yuju still promotes our brand, everyone leaves happy, everyone wins. I do not joke when I say that I am your hope and your angel. -hobi said proudly.

I do not know hobi ...- i said

No yuju, this really can work.-jungkook looked excited now.- jimin hyung you talk to our marketing companies and ask to hire yuju as a model. Hobi hyung you help with media issues, people need to know yuju more, schedule interviews for her. V hyung you connect other companies and brand auditions for yuju to promote other brands.

Me and yuju are going on a date, so the paparazzi will see us and the rumors will start.- Jungkook seemed excited about the whole story.

I started to cheer up too, that could work, and my boyfriend could still be my boyfriend, away from that girl.

Okay, now we're leaving because it's late and I'm too handsome to waste my beauty with you guys- Jimin yawned.

I just want to lie down - yoongi said.

The next day...

The sun was beginning to wake me up, but I still had not opened my eyes, I had not slept well at night, I turned on the bed and wrapped myself in the sheet, suddenly I feel a burden on the bed, and I already know is he.

I can not hold the smile when I feel his hand passing on my legs under the sheet, little by little his hand reaches for my ass and squeezes hard.

Hmmm- I can not hold back my moan.

Don't do this to me, babygirl, you make me crazy sleeping like that just in a sweater and panties.

Jungkook kissed my neck and bit the tip of my ear making me shiver, he brought his body closer to mine, and I could feel his erection lean against my ass, his hand then begin to go towards my panties, he puts his hand Inside and start to touch me slowly.

I bit my lip to keep me from moaning.

don't do that babe, I want to hear you moaning for me, let me know that you're liking- he whispered in my ear.

His touch began to accelerate and my breathing became stronger, my butt against his erection excited me more and more, until I could no longer hold and moaned loudly as a sensation of cold in my belly invaded me, warning me that I was next of my orgasm. 

Then I cum in his fingers.

I turn and stare him, and in a hurry I crush my mouth into his, kissing him willingly, I put my hand in his hair and his hand passed over my body. I lowered his underwear releasing his erection, and without waiting I began to masturbate him, with rapid movements, he moaned quietly in my ear.

I increased and the pressure and speed. Jungkook closed his eyes and his breath was panting, I felt something warm in my hands and thigh, i knew he had cum. I kissed him again with the same intensity, not wanting his mouth to separate from mine.

I love you- he said, smiling and kissing my forehead.

I love you too- I said, smiling.

After a shower and eating, Jungkook and I were getting ready for our date.

Ready for the best  date of your life? -He asked me, smiling.

I've already had the best date of my life- I told him, and I saw that his smile was gone.

That was when I saw you for the first time. -I said stealing a kiss from him. -Too sweet i know- I said, shrinking with embarrassment.

I like sweet, especially when it comes from your mouth- he said, smiling, and then he came over and bit my mouth making me smile.

he gave me his hand to hold and so we left ...

Living with playboys 1|+18|ENG version.On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara