Answer!(+15)

Yuju:

I could not stop crying, but even so, I did not let this get in the way. I knelt in front of him, put my hands on his face.

"Yes, yes I do!" -I said, crying and smiling.

"I want you for the rest of my life."-I hugged him, and so we kissed for long minutes. the fireworks burst in the sky, and we heard people shout for the new year that was coming. I just smiled, for the new chapter of my life that began.

Jungkook:

"finally! this two came back, and by the way, did she refuse you?"-V laughed and handed me a glass of champagne.

"Of course not"- I said, laughing.

the boys all hugged me and hugged yuju, hoseok was crying but pretended not, it was just a mote he said.

"Take this yuju, let's celebrate, or I should say get really drunk." - Jimin handed her a glass of champagne.

"thank you jimin, but ... I can not drink" .- she said a little shy.

"Why? It's New Year, we have to enjoy it" - he shouted, I think he was already drunk.

"It's just ... I'm pregnant"- she said and I smiled at her, that idea of ​​the pregnant yuju did not frighten me anymore, it gave me strength to be the best thing for her.

"WHAT?" - yoongi and hobi shouted in surprise. V spit his champagne at jimin that stayed  stunned shock with champagne dripping from his face.

"That's right people, I'm going to be Daddy! i mean ... more that i'm already am" I said.

hoseok who pretended not to cry now was just tears and came to hold me strong.

We all toasted the New Year, and I was grateful to have those people by my side.

Yuju:

"How are you feeling?" Jungkook asked looking at me.

"I'm fine, i'm happy!" I breathed in the icy air of the night. we were standing on the porch of his room while the party was happening below us.

he took off his blazer and put it on my shoulders, and brought me closer to him hugging me. we both stared at the starry sky, absorbing every moment of peace.

"Thank you for everything" I said, still looking at the stars.

jungkook now looked at me, and I turn and face him.

without saying anything else he took me in his arms and kissed me, I opened my mouth to find his, deepening the kiss, i let his tongue invade my mouth, and felt the fresh taste of champagne

one of his hands gripped my waist pulling me against his chest, the other at my nape, his fingers on my hair. my hands resting on his shoulders. that was the right thing my life could be. the heat of the kiss was heating me up, and our urgent hands and mouths were now everywhere. his mouth sucking at my neck leaving little marks, my fingernails nailed to his back over his shirt.

I moaned without realizing it.

"yuju ... stop moaning if you do not want me to rip your clothes off here and now, in front of the whole party."

"But what if I want to?" I said smiling and biting my lower lip.

"You naked I do not share with anyone." - He smiled.

Jungkook pulled me into his room, closing the balcony door behind us. his coat fell off my shoulders, he leaned me against the cold glass door, staring at me with those dark eyes full of desire, he pressed his body against mine, making me feel his erection. I ran my hand over his pants feeling the length of it, and now who moaned was him.

I kissed him and unbuttoned his shirt but did not remove it from his body, I interrupted the kiss and slowly pushed him away separating us. I looked at him from head to toe, that definite body that provoked me every time he undressed. I stepped closer to him and ran my fingernail slowly down his chest, down his belly to the waistband of his pants, making him shiver. I bit his shoulder and climbed up to his neck.

he tilted his head to the side giving me more space, licked and kissed his jaw, my hands stopped in his defined belly. I felt jungkook's hands gripping my ass and lifting me until my legs crossed and leaned on his waist, he backed up to the bed and sat with me on his lap, his hands still on my butt.

my dress had lifted up to my waist, our mouths glued, I moved over his erection making him get harder. she was so excited that i'm probably wet his pants.

suddenly a noise coming from outside, made us stop kissing. we heard jimin's voice screaming in the hallway, and then a crash of glass breaking.

"AAAAH I SO DRUNK, BUT TO HAPPYYYYYY!" - Jimin shouted.

Jungkook leaned his head against my neck, took a deep breath and moved me away, by the waist he lifted me up and placed me sitting on the bed.

"I need to go take care of jimin" - he said going to the door.

I smiled and nodded. I lay down on the bed and listened to the conversation outside.

"dude... you're hard in the pants... you were fucking?" Jimin said. "I got in the way?" I heard Jungkook agreeing. "my bad... , but to be fair, you two fuck all the time. "

"Not as much as I would like" Jungkook said, laughing.

"omg dude ..." - I heard  jimin saying and stumbling on something - "are you an rabbit? because they fuck all the time."

"Maybe ..." - jungkook said and it was the last thing I heard before the door of the other room was closed.