Work!

Yuju:

So I did ...

I kicked his balls, not enough to kill his children, but enough for him to bow in pain.

do not come close to me- I said seriously, and i left the house with him moaning in pain.

3 hours later...

I never thought it was so hard to get a job in a big city. It's been many hours since I've been walking and looking, and no one has.

Well, I'm going to get some rest. After eating and drinking some water, I came back to look for more. I went into a jewelry store, and I talked to the salesman.

In fact, we need a female presence, I work here with my son, and we attract many women, but sometimes men do not want to come in because they do not feel comfortable asking for the opinion of another man, and I'm never here- Said the woman over 40 to me, she was nice and offered me the job of selling.

The salary was good, her children were close to mine age and they were nice and cool. I was meeting the store when I heard someone talking to me so i turn.

Good afternoon, sir,  What I can help you? ... fuck- you got to be kidding me. It was Jungkook, seriously this guy is following me.

 It was Jungkook, seriously this guy is following me

But in fact he looked as surprised as I did.

Do you work here? -I asked in surprise.

He laughed and snorted.

Do you own the store?-I asked again.

No-he replied and I breathed in relief.- I own the mall.

WHAT ???? - I screamed unintentionally.

I do not know if you know, but I rent spaces for an event, and what event could be bigger than a mall? People come here to spend on food and drink, I found a great investment, but anyway ... -he said as if nothing of that was important.

Makes sense ... damn it! The last thing I wanted was to see him. I then turned and left, did not want to keep looking at him. But he followed me to the counter.

Will not you talk to me? -He asked.

Talk? After what happened? -I whispered angrily.

Aaah please baby! Are you going to say you were not amused? -He said with a smile on his face.

Look jungkook I honestly expected more from you, if you just want to play with me, please leave me alone, I need to focus on more important things-I said in a sincere and serious tone.

His smile then withered ...

Jungkook:

That was a slap in my face, I did not know she was so angry with me, I could feel the pain in her voice, I ... I did not want to do that, but I can't avoid, it's inevitable, i'm playboy.
I break up baddly before with the women I liked, I can not make a serious commitment again.

Getting involved is always dangerous, and falling in love is even more so. But she does not need to know that. I also have my pride, this is how it will be.

All right! -I said seriously and left.

If that's the way she wants it, that's how it's going to be ...

Yuju:

It seems like the only thing he knows  is how to turn his back on me, I can not get involved with a guy like that, he'd leave me alone when I need it most.

If I thought my life was bad at home, the course was even worse, I spent all week avoiding that brunette, and I discovered that her name is sulji, she is so uuurgh! She got mixed up in everything I do.

I arrived at Jungkook's house after a really tiring day, and when I walked through the door I could hear the boys laughing, it seems like someone is happy this week.

When I got home the boys immediately looked at me, they all smiled at me, less Jungkook, yoongi came up to me and gave me a hug.

Are you going to want some more tequila people? 

I recognize that voice ... no, please noooo!

Answer me guys ... AAH! Hi Yuju! -She said with a devilish grin on her face.

Yes it was her, the demon in person!