wedding.

Yuju:

Congratulations on the baby, he's very healthy- the doctor said as he passed the ultrasound to my belly!- Do you want to know the sex?

we both nodded.

She is a beautiful little girl! -the doctor said, smiling.

Me and jungkook smiled that like idiots, he held my hand tight, he looked more nervous than me.

leaving from there, we told the news to all our friends and family, even Jungkook's father was happy to know that he was going to be a grandfather. Jungkook's mother had become my fan since she met me at the resort, so she was very pleased with everything.

one month later...

yuju:

The gossip papers and magazines already knew about my pregnancy, but that did not bother me at all, my belly was really starting to appear in the second month of pregnancy, but not to much.

My parents were very happy to hear the news, and they gave the blessing to jungkook, showing support in our marriage.

we invited jungkook's parents and they also were happy with the occasion, in knowing that the son had become a man of responsibilities.

Jungkook:

me and yuju decided to make a simple wedding, I wanted a huge party but I respected her will, we were make a small ceremony with only our friends and we are going to travel for honeymoon.

we decided to get married this month, expecting her to have the baby would take a long time and we want to go on the honeymoon before our daughter is born.

she does not know but we're going to Greece on our honeymoon. she always talks about going there, I think it would be a great opportunity.

I was in the store with taehyung choosing my suit.

Dude, you know that you are one of my best friends. So ... hyung you want to be my best man? -I asked excitedly.

Are you kidding? Of course! -He gave me a hug.

I actually have something to tell you jungkookie. -He said staring at the floor.

what?

I think I'm in love. I met this girl at your house, Jennifer, and we've been talking ever since.

it seems I was not the only one hooked! good luck, this thrill of falling in love is complicated, look where I am now! -I said laughing and giving light slaps on his shoulder - but congratulations guy, take her to the wedding.

Can I?- he asked happily.

Sure!

kookie...

hmm?

Congratulations on the beautiful daughter to come- he said, smiling.

Yuju:

NO DRESS FIT ON ME !! - I was already desperate, it was already the fourth store and nothing dress fit for me, I was not big, but these Korean models are very tight.

I quit- i said, sitting down in the store chair.

oh hell no! you won't give up at all, you dragged me here, now I will leave only when you choose a fucking dress. -yoongi complained crossing his arms and looked at me a little irritated.

But...

No more but yuju!

4 more stores after ...