Blurred vision pt.1

Vote please, for the story to continue

Yuju:

Seriously you have to stop taking me to places I do not know. -jungkook had woken me up in the middle of the afternoon all excited.

It's going to be cool, babe! -He said, smiling and pulling me along the stone and dirt road.

You're taking me through Middle of the bush jungkook, how cool is that? -I was yawning, still tired, we had only slept for a few hours.

We followed the trail that they indicated us, until we arrived in a place ...

You never tire of surprising me-Smiling I kissed his cheek.

Jungkook wasted no time, took off his blouse and shorts jumped into the water, I took off my clothes i was with the bikini he bought for me, I jumped into the cool, refreshing water. I swam to him and hugged him, he grabed my waist.

It seems that you thought of everything, even bathing suits you bought for me, very small, but you bought at least.- i said.

I do not regret anything. -He smiled and gave me a peck in my mouth.

After an amazing day at the waterfall, we went to eat and went to try ziplining at sunset, I discovered that jungkook is good at many things besides flirting with girls, and he loves sports, so after the zipline we went to do tree climbing, I I swear that this boy wants to kill me, I'm not a fan of hanging on ropes on high.

How about climbing now? -He asked excitedly.

Not thanks, I'm not going! I have no strength for this.

Hmm- he mumble.

But you can go babe- I said.

He smiled like a child who won a sack of candy and went up to climb. I went to eat because, you konw right? life is made up of that.

I sat at the table in a small bar that I had in the park we were in and from there I could observe jungkook putting on the safety equipment, I got my phone and started to see what's going on, I saw the gossip news, and apparently hobi's plan had worked.

i had some messages from jimin asking if everything was okay, and I answered them all, I explained where we were and he replied with "have a lot of sex for me", I rolled my eyes, these boys, unbelievable.

I checked my e-mail and saw that there were many agencies looking for me, and I answered them all, but I realized that I needed an agent to help me with this, I marked many interviews and parades for the next month, I was excited. I returned to the news and one in particular caught my attention.

"Corporate CEO of JKcompany makes restaurant scandal when he catches alleged betrayal of his girlfriend."

And together a photo of the jungkook's father knocking over the food on the table, on top of the suzy who was with another guy. Together there were many videos.

I could only think, what's the use of asking your son to pretend to date a person to cover a scandal if he can't help himself, thank god Jungkook didn't follow his father's plan.

Well suzy looks like she's going to have to disappear now, her image is well... hmm ... dirty!

*(lame joke i'm sorry.)

MY GOD!

A woman shouted! And I looked in the direction she was pointing.

Jungkook ... was all I could think of.

I followed the direction that many now followed, and that was where jungkook was. I got up and ran, as I got closer to the crowds of curious people my heart was already in my mouth, but my vision was blurred when I actually saw the scene.

Jungkook on the floor, he was unconscious, I made my way through the curious inconveniences, I knelt by his side I didn't know exactly what to do or where to touch, I could hurt him even more.

tears flowed down my cheeks, I heard someone Asking for an ambulance, and a lot of people trying to talk to me, but I did not hear anything right, my head spinning and my breathing minimally working, I started to panic and started to cry even more, all of a sudden I felt someone pulling me through my arms and pulling me away from him.

Everything seemed to happen in slow motion, I did not know what else to do, I just screamed and swayed to be let go, the paramedics from the resort arrived and put him on the stretcher, I felt weak and my vision went dark while my tears still Fall.

And the only thing that came into my mind was that he lay motionless and then everything darkened ...

40 minutes later ...

I woke up to the beep and realized I was in the hospital, Hobi was on my side reading a magazine, I got up slowly feeling my head throb and hurt, my throat seemed cut off, probably from the screams I gave and did not even notice.

How are you? -He asked me looking at me with concern as he took my icy hand.

Fuck how I am, how's jungkook? -I cut him off.

Yuju ... -he said with a melancholy tone.

what? WHAT HOSEOK ?? - Despair was taking hold of me again.

jungkook ... -He approached me squeezing my hand.

No, no, it can not be, my voice did not come out, and I caught it again.

A doctor came through the door with a clipboard, and talking to a nurse, he came in without speaking to me.

We have to communicate about the death, gently.

He stopped and stared at me.

And the air I had left my lungs the minute I processed the information.

Jungkook ... is it dead? -I whispered before everything turned black again.