Hope you like...

Jungkook:

I could not say anything to her, my voice did not come out, when I looked back she had already entered the room, disappearing into the darkness.

Some hours later...

I was lying in my room, I feel like my soul has broken. her sad look struck me deeply ... disappointment, something I never expected to see in her face.

I called Jimin and explained the situation, I did not even realize it but I had started to cry, I felt scared, I was not going to be a good father. Father ... it was circulating in my head but it still did not make sense.

"you have to be responsible for what you did jungkook, fear is now common but can not paralyze you, you will not pass needs, you have no health problem, nor yuju, the two are able to take it ... together, It must be scary, but what you did was wrong."

it's not the time to be pampered and think only in you, from now on you have to think twice about your family. were not you going to ask yuju to marry you? Why this fear? son would be the next step.- I listened to jimin talking on the phone.

he was right, he was so fucking right, i didn't want to be like my father, absent, if I did this, I'll take over and with pride, if I'm going to be a father I will not be any father, I'm going to be a good father! That thought made me smile.

I need to talk to yuju, but I'm embarrassed! -I said to jimin.

when it was time to lower your pants you were not ashamed right? hard uncontrollable dick, go right to her house, do not care, just beg her forgiveness, and ... good luck, because you're going to need it!

Thank you hyung!

and so I finished the call, got up and took a shower, a medicine for a headache, and went to sleep, it was after 3 o'clock in the morning. tomorrow I would solve that.

Yuju:

what a shame we will not see jungkook daughter ... wanted to say goodbye to him! -my mother said and my father agreed.

It's mother. He had an appointment. -I lied uncomfortably. My mother saw that I was down, but she knew me and preferred not to interfere.

good trip mom, dad I love you guys- I said opening the door for them and helping with the heavy suitcase.

when I looked outside, jungkook was standing there with a huge bouquet of flowers.

Let me help you with that -he said urgently, taking the bag from my hands. he greeted my parents, after he had helped them put their things in the cab he looked at me again with that silence.

Look, if you don't say anything, you do not even have to stay- I said angrily.

I'm sorry ... -he whispered.

You already said that jungkook!

I know, but I'm sorry I left you alone yesterday, twice ... I'm an asshole.

That's right- I interrupted him.

he smiled that innocent smile, and my heart squeezed.

I was not thinking straight. I was scared and I know you are too, but you've always been more mature than me, but I understand now, and I know we're going to be great parents, together yuju, together we can do everything. and I want you with me forever. -He handed me the flowers and I smelled them.

I thought you had let me for real. -I said mellow.- Damn hormones that make me so emotinal all the time.

he laughed and hugged me, taking me completely in his arms and kissed my forehead. we stood there at the door so we were seized for a long time.

and you'll never be ugly or fat, you're everything to me, and I can not imagine you ugly, even with this patch in your eye, you look beautiful-he took the dirt out of my face, and I was ashamed of his speech.

So promise me you will not leave me anymore- I asked.

It's already more than promised! I love you- He kissed me on my mouth, making me feel safe again.

I think I should move to here, that house makes me feel lonely- he said.

You're more than welcome here- I said, smiling.

I have something for you- he said, letting go of me and looking at me.

what?

he then took a bag that was in the door and I had not even seen it.

take it!

I took the bag and opened it, looked at it before taking what was inside.

hope you like...- he said sweetly.

- he said sweetly