New year!

Yuju:

just over my dead body that you will put the name of our son of junior kookie, you call your dick like that jungkook!

we had just left the doctor's office, I did the pre-natal I was about to do 3 weeks.

and if it's a girl, you're not going to call her a kookaine, either, what's wrong with you? - I laughed.

I just think we should be creative, explore new names- he said as he started the car.

let's go to my place? I need to see how the preparations are going for the new year, it's going to be a party and so much -he said excitedly.

I was thinking jungkook, now that we're having a baby, I do not think raising him in an apartment is good, of course we still have time to think about it. but I'm sad just because I've just moved. -I would look at the shops that were hurrying through the car.

we can live in the house when the baby is born and leave your apartment as a private place for us both, for work, and for other things if you understand me ... -He gave a naughty smile.

It's not that hard to understand when you're talking about sex, babe -I said, smiling.

you know I loved it when the doctor said it's healthy for everyone to have lots of sex. -he said opening that wonderful smile of his, he looked at me quickly and winked biting his lip.

Playboy ... -I replied.

Only yours!

3 hours later...

Jungkook:

the party was full, everyone I knew and a few people I actually never saw were there

the party was full, everyone I knew and a few people I actually never saw were there. and it was today, today I will ask the yuju in marriage.

Speaking of, where is she? she was getting ready, but everyone has arrived and she has not came until now.

hi jungkook .... remember me? -a girl hugged me from behind.

I turned and looked at her, gently took her arms from me and smiled.

actually ... no I do not remember! -I said sincerely.

but I remember our amazing night, I screamed your name thru the role night baby! -she smiled at me.

I have this effect on women. -I joked.

and how about we repeat?- She approached and tried to kiss me, I swerved quickly.

look ah- hmm... 

what was her name??

sam, my name is sam! - she looked cheerful even though I did not remember her.

Sam, yeah sure. I'm committed now, okay? and don't get me wrong but none of you are  incredible as she , so I'm leaving, but see that friend there? V is his name, approach him, he is almost as good as I am.