Epilogue!(+18)

*read playing with fire my other ff, and i'm writting a second book for this ff, and a ff for taehyung! it's gonna be lit! haha.

__________//__________//__________

Yuju:

jungkook! This is beautiful, our daughter's room is perfect.

jungkook had set up the baby's room, he said he wanted to do it alone

is nice that you liked, my love! Your cousin and your parents helped me.

I smiled and kissed him.

hmm ... I hate to interrupt this moment, but it's for a greater good, now we have to go, it's almost time for our flight to the honeymoon.

I bit my lip with that idea, sleeping without jungkook was harder than I thought, and my hormones were getting more and more high, making me crazy for sex and weird, it was complicated.

let's go! - I said as I headed toward the door, Jungkook followed me with our suitcases.

Jungkook:

Baaaaaabe!!! Are not you going to tell me where we're going? -Yuju nudged me and looked at me with the eyes of an abandoned cute puppy!

no yuju!

we got on the plane and after everyone got ready the pilot said:

Welcome to the direct flight to Greece, enjoy!

at the time yuju opened a huge smile, I knew it was her dream to go there.

In the hotel...

we finally arrived, yuju looked like a kid in the amusement park, and looking at her smile was priceless

we finally arrived, yuju looked like a kid in the amusement park, and looking at her smile was priceless. she was so beautiful with her little pregnant belly that already appeared under her clothes.

How about taking a swim in the pool to relax? It's hot- I suggested as I took off my shirt and shrugged off my shorts.

she looked at me with desire, I guess I wasn't the only one missing the incredible sex that we did.