What do you want?(+15)

Jungkook:

That was the hardest thing I had to do, to leave the hottest girl I've ever met, wet, wanting me in bed.

Damn it! I know, idiot, but it was necessary, at least I confirmed what I wanted to know.

1- Yuju wants me like I want her.

2-Yoongi did not touch her, she was not wet before I showed up and she was still dressed.

I could not help but smile.

Following day...

Yuju:

I DO NOT BELIEVE I FALL IN THIS! I got up furious from my bed and went to get ready for the course.

I went downstairs and had breakfast without anyone in the kitchen, I had gotten up early, did not want to see Jungkook's face. I arrived at the modeling agency, and went straight to first class.

The challenge was: to parade on a catwalk that slips + super high and uncomfortable heals.

Yuju you are the first to walk.

Great. I walked to the footbridge, put on my shoes and started to walk. I'm going to fall, it's serious, it's very slip....
Jus then i fall with my face on the flor,  but it was not because of the catwalk, it was because of someone.

It's not possible! -I said quietly to myself.

It was the "brunette" I saw in bed with Jungkook, and she was one of the jurors, and surely she had recognized me by the fact that she is glaring at me with anger.

I got off the catwalk, it was not my turn anymore, that girl would not stop staring at me, damn it! We had to redo the whole process until no one else fell, after that long day my feet were swollen, cut off And I still had to walk home.

I got home at night, took off my shoes and went to the kitchen, wanted to eat and go to my bed. But life was not going to be that simple, huh? If it were simple it would be called lamen and not life.

I went into the kitchen and soon I saw Jungkook, he was eating on the counter alone, and he saw me as soon as I walked in with my shoes in my hands. I freez. I was hateful, dirty.

I spoke so much that I knew the playboys and fell on one of they traps, and the worst thing was that he stopped, not me.

I turned and left quickly.

We live together you know, right? you will have to talk to me.

He said screaming for me to listen outside the kitchen.

Jungkook:

The first thing I noticed was her feet, what is that girl doing to get home with bleeding feet? Is it the way back home? I do not understand why she's walking, is she so poor? There's no bus here, but at least one taxi she can take ...

It was past midnight, I was not sleepy, and I confess that what did not let me sleep was that night with yuju, all I wanted was to have made love to her. Wait, love? No, what kind of guy talks about making love, well, I don't.

And those feet? Why I'm worrying about things that have nothing to do with me? I turned and closed my eyes.

Maybe would not kill if I helped her ... just a little. I got up and went to the dispensary to get the medicine box. Okay, I know I should not, but I went into her room. she was lying on the bed, uncovered and wearing only a black t-shirt.

Dude, she is so sexy I wanted to bite that ass... FOCUS Jungkook, focus! I approached her and saw her feet. What course was she doing? torture? So I sat on the bed and did the bandages, glad she had a heavy sleep.

Yuju:

I woke up the next day feeling better, hungry, but much better, I looked in the mirror, washed my face and brushed my teeth, today was Saturday I could rest, but no, I need to find a part-time job, I have to support myself on here.

So I went to get dressed, how strange I can not feel the cold ground. Then I saw, my feet were with bandages that I had not done.

But ... -I said without understanding. Was it hobi? No, he does not know about my feet. The only person who knows is him ... -no, it's not possible- I said, laughing at myself at the bullshit I'd thought. He does not care about anyone but himself.

I went down the stairs and went to eat, no matter if he was there, the snoring of my stomach was stronger. Aaaa i'm hungry!

And yeap! He was there.

Are you following me? -He smiled.

I ignored him, went straight for the refrigerator, got some grapes, juice, and jello

I ignored him, went straight for the refrigerator, got some grapes, juice, and jello. I sat at the counter staring at my food. He got up and left.

Are you angry because I didn' let you eat me? -He whispered in my ear in that sexy voice ... i mean ugly, ugly voice.

I shivered, but did not respond.

No need to answer hotty, your body already told me.- He ran his hands over my bare arms. Damn it, worst time to wear a sleeveless shirt. -Relax, everything has its time-. He then bit the tip of my ear and left, AND LEFT !! What is it about this guy who does not finish the things he starts, not that ... I wanted him to finish.

After he left I stayed half an hour in shock trying not to choke on the food. Finally I got up and went to the door to put on my shoes, seriously who took care of my feet? It could only be Lili, I must have fouled the floor of blood and she noticed.

I was putting on the other pair, I got up when I bumped into someone, guess who? Anyone but him!

What do you want? -I asked furiously.

What I want? I want you, but I want you naked, in my bed, 24 hours a day, making you cum madly, while you moan, scream my name, just like that night- he said, moving his face closer to mine until we almost kissed.

I swallowed hard. Yuju does something. So I did ...