The date!

Yuju:

All I could do was roll my eyes inward and sigh.
What Sulji is doing in here?

I regretted asking her instantly when she went to Jungkook and kissed him sensuously and disgustingly, rubbing at everyone's face that the two would do a lot of dirty sex from there. I hate this girl.

Jungkook:

I could not help feeling discomfort when Sulji kissed me in front of everyone. All I wanted was fuck yuju, but this past week I could not stop thinking about her, dreaming about her, I did not want one night stand, and that's all I could get from Sulji.

Yuju hurried up to her room, and I got up to follow her, but of course, yoongi went faster and followed her.

1 hour later ...

Yuju:

Relax woman, this girl is just to make you jealous. -Yoongi said yawning.

Jealous? what?, I'm not jealous of them, I hate that girl, she spent the whole week bullying me.

Yuju, you're so jelous -he said with a sly smile on his face as he arched his eyebrows.

Seriously yoongi, now? -I said in frustration.

I lay on my bed and he lay on my side.

Look, you're beautiful and very cool, just get a guy to see that.-he said.

You're right, I'm going to start going to blind dates. Is there anyone in mind to get me?

No, but I can help you-he said, smiling.

Thank you!

3 days later...

Why the fuck did I think this was going to be such a good idea? This guy yoongi got me did not stop talking about himself, ego inflated, did not ask me how I was

My mouth hurts so much to smile falsely.

My phone rang and it was yoongi, we agreed he would call me at every meeting, so if it was bad I could make up some story and get out. And that's what I did.

I spotted the yoongi's car across the street, i went in, and slammed the door.

Nice dude, huh ?!... -I said wryly.

Look, it's not my fault if you do not like anyone! -He smiled, and started the car.

Come on, my friend said there's someone to introduce you to, let's go to another restaurant.-he said.

After 30 minutes of waiting I was already leaving the table when someone leaned against my wrist.

I looked back.

Damn it!

What are you doing here? -We said in unison.

I asked, I thought I was going out with a kitten and it's just you- Jungkook said smiling.

ha-ha Funny, you really should try comedy. -I said rolling my eyes.

I turned and started walking, but he stopped me again.

Look, I do not like it either, but since we're here ... let's at least eat, the food here is great.

I'm not hungry-I said.

But my stomach betrayed me snoring.

It's not what it seems- he said smiling and pulled me gently to the table. He called the waiter and made the orders.

40 minutes later ...

I confess I was half drunk on wine, Jungkook looked happy but not drunk, his stamina was much higher, he was a drunken certainty.

Seriously speaking, you're very correct! you couldn't do anything crazy even if someone paid you.- He said defying me.

Of course I could - I said drunk.

I got up from the table staggering and listened to Jungkook laughing at my face behind me, i went to the bartender, leaned against the counter, called him, winked at him, and bit my lip.

Can I help you, miss? -The bartender asked me blandly, looking away.

Could you give me a kiss? -I said sobbing drunkenly.

I'm sorry? -He asked dullly.

Alright, alright, that was a failure - he said pulling me by the shoulders back to the table.

Seriously, is that the best you can do? The guy was scared of you and not excited.

He must be gay, sure! -I said.

Of course, of course, it's his fault! -Jungkook laughed.

I bet you I can seduce any man here-I said, pointing my finger in his face.

Any man? -He asked, raising an eyebrow.

Yes! Any.

How about me?

Han?

why? do not accept the bet? If you can seduce me in a week, I'll buy you a car and you'll never need to hurt those beautiful little feet by walking back to my place.

And if I can't? -I asked interested. A car does not hurt anyone.

If you can't, which obviously will, I'll be your slave for a week, do whatever you want.

all?

All!

Even washing my dirty clothes?

He looked at me strangely.

If that's the best you can think of? So yes, even wash your dirty clothes.

And how do we define whether I seduced you or not? -I asked.

Until I can not take it anymore and kiss you ... -he said looking at me.