More party!

Yuju:

Dude, I'm so cute! I will not be crying over Jungkook, i have work to do, I want him to be happy but i deserve too, and it does not look like he's going to be happy on my side, feeling trapped, he is a free person

Jungkook:

wow I'm so fucking hot! I can be horrible inside without yuju, but on the outside, I'm still hot! I will not be crying for her, I can not make her happy, so I can not trap her, I do not want to fool anyone, she does not deserve it, I love her but ...

wow I'm so fucking hot! I can be horrible inside without yuju, but on the outside, I'm still hot! I will not be crying for her, I can not make her happy, so I can not trap her, I do not want to fool anyone, she does not deserve it, I love her but I do not have the courage to take it forward!

wait, what did I just think? I love her?

My god yuju, what have you done to me? -I said looking at myself in the mirror.

Yuju:

The party was packed with beautiful people, men and women, lots of drinks, lots of food, and of course the brand we were promoting, the brand of the  boys was everywhere.

I saw the boys and went towards them. Of course Jungkook was there too, and they were very handsome, but jungkook, how could he be more hot than normal? Damn it.

Jungkook:

I saw yuju and oh my god!!! she was spectacular.

I think you better close your mouth jung-shi, you're drooling and you're ridiculous. -Jimin said laughing at my face.

I did not even notice that I was open-mouthed and staring at her. She was kind of shy, and went to say hello to the boys, but when it came my turn she just nodded and smiled, going straight for the bar.

Yuju:

I want a glass of wine, please!

I took a sip, and this cup is the most I'll drink tonight, after all I was working, I had to be in perfect condition to talk to the customers and convince them to buy the product.

After a while I was talking to a guy who was super hot aaaand super gay, it happens that he works for these giant model companies and he said he saw potential in me, he gave me his presentation card and told me to go do a test in his company.

I was so excited, but my animation lasted little, soon after a guy came, he was already half drunk, he slapped my ass and I angrily threw my glass of wine in his face, idiot!

asshole-  i said.

He gripped my wrist tightly and twisted.

Ouch! let me go, you asshole!

I tried to get rid of him and I could not, and I started to get really desperate.

It all happened so fast, I just saw a punch going in the direction of the asshole who was hurting me and he falling on the floor with his hand on his mouth, beside me panting hard and very angry, was him... Jungkook!

Are you alright?

I nodded and swallowed, I do not know what I would do if he had not appeared, in that noise no one would listen to me.

Jungkook pulled me away.

Has he done anything to you? Did he hurt you?

I'm fine Jungkook, thank you! Really...

Jungkook:

Then she left, as I wanted to hug her, want to know that i can hug her, I love this woman! yeas ai love her. So I went after her.

I finally found her in that crowd!

Don't do that jungkook!-  someone said behind me.

Hyung!-  it was hoseok.

Hoseok looked at me seriously, and kept me from walking with my hand on my shoulder, I saw that he was angry at me, of course he was, he asked me not to get involved with his cousin and I did the opposite.

My mouth was dry, I wanted to go after the woman I like, who might really love, after so long without the courage to love someone, but at the same time my hyung was asking me for something I could not deny to him.

Hobi was always by my side, I could not do that to him, I nodded, took a deep breath, and went for drinks.

Some time had passed, I was not sure how much, I was very drunk, I do not even know how I came to stop in front of this pool, the night was cold, and yet I felt suffocated, I opened my shirt a little and I took a deep breath. I drank more of my vodka.

I felt a hand on my waist and turned, I do not know why I thought it would be yuju. It was one of the models, she smile at me and say something in my ear, but I ignore it, I pulled her and kissed her harsh.

Nothing, an empty kiss, without emotion, only lust, I was disgusted with myself.

The kiss was heating, but I lost my balance and fell in the sun chair, the model laughed, I was very drunk and did not understand what she was talking to me.

I only heard when she screamed and fell sitting on the floor, it was all blurred, but then I saw someone standing in front of me.

.

.

.

Yuju ...?