Christmas pt.2

Yuju:

Yuju:

My god yuju you're very sexy! -Yoongi said and the boys nodded.

thank you guys! So who are your two friends?

These here are jin hyung and nanjoom hyung, our japanese partners.- jimin presented.

Welcome-I said, smiling.

The night was amazing, I was very happy to see everyone laughing and having fun, they all flirted with the girls

The night was amazing, I was very happy to see everyone laughing and having fun, they all flirted with the girls. I was thinking it was going to be a year ago that I'm with jungkook, the man of my life, I watched him with admiration.

As he is so sexy, his smile makes me breathless, without realizing I was biting my mouth, it had been almost 2 weeks that we did nothing and normally I would be fine, but I think they are the hormones of my period, I'm so horny,it's a little strange.

Jungkook was sitting next to me talking to my cousin. They drank wine and smiled quietly, is it just that I'm missing his body in mine? Of his scent, of his weight upon me? He seemed very calm. I closed my eyes and began to imagine the two of us in bed.

Suddenly unintentionally I let out a moan, squeezing his thigh under the table. They all stop and look at me.

 Oh shit, I do not know what to do, how to react, the best way I thought it was ...

Jungkook ... I'm having a hard time helping me to go to the bedroom to get a medicine? Please?-I said trying to disguise, I was out of control, what is going on? this is not normal.

What are you feeling yuju? I really have to take you to the hospital.- He said entering my bedroom.

Actually I'm not bad-I said, cutting him off.

Really? -He looked confused.

yes! I just wanted privacy with you. Jungkook do not you miss me?- I approached him.

I miss you all the time, but what is it? You're weird.

I closed the bedroom door, i got near him and put my arms around his neck and kissed him, the taste of wine in his mouth only made me more aroused. My hands going through his defined belly, until I found the button of his pants, I slowly began to unbutton, without leaving his mouth.

Hmm, yuju what are you doing? We have a visit. -He said between his kisses.

I've been missing you a lot, even more these days that we've just worked, we do not live in the same house anymore, I feel alone. -I started to run my hand over his black underwear, and I began to feel that he was hard.

I also miss you, babygirl, a lot! Aaaah! -he moaned lowly- why are you doing this to me? -He bit my lip and pulled my lip very slowly. I knelt slowly.

 I pulled his underwear down revealing his erection that was not yet complete. So I decided to give a little hand, slowly began to massage him. I approached my mouth from his erection and licked the tip of his cock, made circular movements with my tongue, and slowly almost torturing him, put everything in my mouth.

 I approached my mouth from his erection and licked the tip of his cock, made circular movements with my tongue, and slowly almost torturing him, put everything in my mouth

Yuju ... -he said with a gasp.

I was busy accelerating the pace and with the help of my hand I pleased him, he moaned low against the door, we had not even reached the bed. I sucked him with all my heart, I wanted to make him cum, I was wet just thinking about it, I did not worry about anything else just to please him.

Jungkook started to take a deep breath and he put his hand in my hair and kept me in place and at the speed he wanted, until with a few more sucks he hit the bottom of my throat making me swallow everything.

With a smile on my face, I got up and looked at him.

I was crazy to do this to you.-  i said.

You are a very very bad girl yuju!

He breathed heavily and looked at me with all the desire of the world, his hand buried in my hair and he took me to his mouth kissing me deeply, his tongue invading my mouth, he pulled my hair lightly, and his other hand was tightening my ass, my dress was thin and I felt him as if I were naked.

Jungkook pushed me slowly into the bed, he looked at me and licked his lips, I knew he wanted me, he lifted my dress up to my waist and took off my panties.

You've been so mean to me, teasing me like that, now I'm going to have to be mean to you babe - he said, kneeling on the edge of my bed- and I'm going to have to make you suffer slowly ... with pleasure.

He bent down and began to lightly kiss my thighs, making his way to my entrance.

I want you to cum in my mouth babe- he said hornily.

He stuck his tongue out and licked me at once, fast and strong, as if he were tasting me. I was already very wet, panting, I wanted him to suck me until I lost my head.

Jungkook does not do this to me ... I need you- I said begging.

He smiled and put a finger inside me, I was already very wet so he started to stick and take his finger off me, at the same time slowly began to lick me. His tongue making circular movements on my clit, his finger working along with his tongue in a rhythm that drove me crazy.

He picked up the pace, his mouth now devouring me madly, one of his hands held my hip pulling me toward him, he kept sucking and I was a moaning mess. The sensation of pleasure began to grow in my belly, my nipples grew harder, and the cold in my belly grew to the point that I grabbed the bed sheet as if I were going to tear them apart.

Jungkook- I moaned loudly and with that I released my orgasm into his mouth, he licked me all without wasting any drop, with my sensitive part I trembled when he still licked me. He took out his finger and licked it too, he lifted it lightly and bit my nipples, leaned over me, kissed me on my mouth.

Merry christmas love! -jungkook said in my ear.

----------------**----------------*----------------

i'm sorry for this chapter, i don't know i'm just... lol horny. don't forget to vote!

 don't forget to vote!