Travel! pt. 1

Yuju:

I woke up with Jungkook hugging me, tried to stand up slowly without wake him yp, but he woke up anyway and pulled me back to bed.

Where do you think you're going? - His raspy voice made me shiver.

I was just going to the bathroom.

He then pulls me and kisses my mouth, a deep kiss.

It's time to get back to reality Jungkook, I have work.

But technically I am your boss.

No, you're not.

He smiled at me

He smiled at me. We got out of bed, had coffee and went back to the port. As soon as we got home his phone started ringing. I decided to go upstairs to my room and tidy up me.

Later...

But cousin I need your help ... -Hoseok pleaded on the phone.

Hobi, I can not quit my job and go to Hawaii to help you.

Yes you can, Jungkook sustains you.

Oh, really, hobi! - I rolled my eyes.

Think fondly- he asked.

Ok- and then i hung up.

Basically hobi wanted me to take some girlfriends models to photograph in Hawaii, to promote the party they were going to give, he and the boys were launching a new brand of drinks. They were going to bank everything, but I just could not let go.

Then my cell phone vibrated with the arrival of a message.

Messages:

Kookiedid your cousin call you?

Me: yes, and I will not accept it.

Kookie: why? We will pay for everything.

Me: I can not drop everything for you people. I want to help, but I can not.

Me: I have work and training.

Kookie: I already talked to your teacher and she thinks great training.

kookie: And about the job ... easy You are fired.

Me: what???????? Don't do that!

Kookie: Relax, I'll hire you after the trip.

me: ...

Kookie: see? Now you can go by free and spontaneous pressure.

Me: okay!

Kookie: Okay!

Kookie: Oh, I loved last night, I'm sorry I didn't get to talk to you in person, but I want you to know that I want to try with you, serious.

After that I could not even breathe, was he serious? We had not talked about anything that happened last night.

The boys had already gone to Hawaii, I was waiting Jungkook and the models of my course, and of course Sulji too. We went on an apparently Jungkook private jet.

The models did not take their eyes off Jungkook and he kept smiling to them

I just closed my eyes, put on my headphones and lay in the chair, he was obviously playing with my face with that message.

You look beautiful pretending you're asleep.

I got scared and looked at my side, he was smiling at me, that wonderful smile that only he has. I could not help but smile.

Suddenly sulji spills something on his lap "unintentionally", this girl irritates me.

Kookie, sorry, this is going to stain ... -she said practically moaning.

She picks up a cloth napkin and begins to slip past his groin, Making slow movements. Jungkook looks at her, wipes his throat and says:

Sulji, I'm fine, you can stop!

I took the napkin from her hand and she looked ugly at me.

She's right "kookie" this will stain. -I made a imitating for the way she spoke.

Then I started rubbing it on top of his crotch.

You can go Sulji, I have everything under control- I said wryly.

She came out angry and rolling her eyes, the girls were all staring at me, and when I looked at them, they looked away.

Great now everyone will hate me. I had not even noticed that I was still rubbing Jungkook.

He grabbed my wrist suddenly.

If you do not want me to rip off your clothes right now in the bathroom, I suggest you stop smoothing out my "friend".

I swallowed hard and took my hand away.

sorry!-i said.

Who I am sorry for, because I wish you had continued- he said with a smile.

4 hours later ...

We arrived at the hotel. The boys were waiting for us, with necklaces of flowers and a few drinks.

WELCOME TO HAWAII! - They all shouted excitedly.