Get that idea out of your head.

Yuju:

I stared at him deeply, his eyes went through my mouth, and I could still feel his hard cock beneath me, it was driving me crazy.

Ding dooong ...

The bell rang! Damn it, save by the bell.

I got out of his lap, and he quickly put on his shirt, Lili appeared and went to open the door.

Jimin then entered the house.

Am I disturbing something?

Entering the house he had a smile on his face.

Jungkook, we need to talk about the company-he said seriously. -Hello Yuju!

hello jimin!- i said.  

Okay-jungkook replied.

I then went up to my room, did not have much to do, lost battle, but I still had not given up.

Jungkook:

Dude you saved me!

Jimin looked down I saw the volume in my pants.

yeah! about that, dude this is Hobi's cousin, you can not have sex with her, you know if you get you sick of her and you'll, you gonna hurt her, this is bad for your friendship with hobi, where's sulji?

we breake up...

do u see? It's going to be the same thing with yuju, get that idea out of your head.

But...

But nothing Jungkook, it's not worth hurting a girl so cool like yuju.

But what if I do not want just sex? No Jungkook, Jimin is right, besides I could not be with one girl, it would be a loss to the world!

Yuju:

Day off, finally!!! I'm alone at home and I decided to relax, I deserve it. I went to the sauna and sat on the bench. After 20 minutes I was no longer standing that heat, I went out and went to the jacuzzi, closed my eyes and relaxed.

I heard the sound of something moving in the water and I opened my eyes, I had fallen asleep, Jungkook was there looking at me.

What's it? How long have you been there? -I asked, startled.

Calm kitty, I'm just relaxing too, after all, this is still my home.

You're right, sorry.

He smiled.

What?- i asked.

I find it funny how you are so cute and suddenly so sexy, in a moment a woman and another moment a little child.

I felt my cheek turning red.

Look who's getting embarrassed.- he smirk.

He then approached me, put his arms wrapped around my shoulders, and whispered in my ear.

Do not fall in love with me babe, you'll only get hurt.

I closed my eyes and sighed and said:

I'll never fall in love with you, you use people, you might even be a nice guy, but that's all, a perverted friend. Our bet? It's just a joke to pass the time, both for me and for you. Do not worry about me, I know my limit.

Which was a lie, because I certainly was enjoying more than I should of that ... playboy.

Jungkook:

ouch! I don't know why, but hearing that hurt, it hurt in my ego, my pride and my feelings, I could not deny that I was already liking yuju more than I should, but she and Jimin were right, I do not deserve her .

Do you want to cancel our bet?

Are you kidding? I want a car, my feet can not stand it anymore. I still have 4 days to make you kiss me.

she laughed, it made me feel good.

Before I could finish my thought she sat on my lap, did I mention she wore a sexy bikini? no? Yeah, that woman drives me crazy.

She began to nibble at my ear and moan in my ear. I swallowed hard, my heart started racing, I wanted to touch it, but I would lose the bet. She kissed my cheek as her hands moved over my body.

My dick was already starting to rise, shit! I really want to fuck her, since that day in her room I can not stop thinking about her. In her body ... in her scent ... her taste ... her smile ... in how she makes me feel good, my god I seem to be in love!

I shook off those thoughts, and started to think of anything, stuffs like naked Jimin, hoseok bathing, i nedd to foget about her on my lap.

I then put my hands on her waist and I took it from my lap

nice attempt kitten, but other women have already done worse with me. -I said smiling, I stepped out of the tub and curled up in my robe.

Thank you Jimin and hoseok for the cock block. I thought as I entered my house.

Yuju:

I was already in my room getting ready to take a shower, pity that my plan did not work, that boy is made of steel? My God, am I not sexy enough? shit...

I then took off my bikini, i was headed toward the bathroom when the door to my room opens.

Yuju your cousin wants to speak with yo .... OH MY GOD!

AAAAAAAAAH GET OUT JUNGKOOK! -I scream, shrinking to the floor to cover my naked body.

Hoseok, I'll call you later! -He exited and closed the door to my room.

Yuju ... I'm sorry-he was saying through the door.

Don't you know how to knock? -I said angry.

I did not know you were naked, who takes off clothes in the middle of the room?

ME!!!

ok, Touché!- he said.

If you'll excuse me I'm going to take my bath now, pervert.

I then went into the bathroom, so angry, that little boy. After a while I was drying myself, After getting dressed I left my room and went into the living room. Jungkook was on the phone, after hanging up he turns to me noticing me in the living room.

Yuju ... 

what?

hmm...

what jungkook?

would you agree to go on a date with me?

He looked kind of shy and nervous, so cute!