Silence.

Yuju:

Jungkook told me that he was picking up my parents at the airport, so I stayed home packing things.

40 minutes later ...

my mother came in my apartment carrying a lot of food and home remedies and my father came right behind carrying the bags, my parents were people from the interior, very simple and did not understand why people needed so much money, they were super happy with what they had, was what my mother was saying as she enter the living room, she still did not know that jungkook was rich, I do not know how she would react to that.

I miss you my daughter - my mother gave me a tight hug and kissed me on the cheek. shortly thereafter I hugged my father.

your boyfriend is a sweetheart, we came chatting the whole way- my mother looked happy -very handsome and healthy boy - these mother compliments ... 

jungkook had an arm wrapped around my mother as if he had known her for years, my father did not seem to mind, apparently he liked jungkook too, jungkook knew how to please when he wanted to.

I introduced my apartment to them, I hosted them in the guest room. my mother went to prepare something to eat, I missed her food.

 my mother went to prepare something to eat, I missed her food

we sat on the floor like they did, and ate happily.

This is so good mom! - i said and Jungkook agreed with me without speaking because he was too busy stuffing food into his mouth.

the afternoon passed, and we decided to go out to show the city to my parents, and they loved everything, they looked like children in a fun park.

Wow, I'm not feeling very well, I think it's too sunny to walk like this outdoors, let's sit down- I said, feeling bad.

We walked into a small restaurant and ordered some juices.

She's been like this since last week, Mrs. Jung- Jungkook said handing me over.

My mother already looked at me worried.

What are you feeling, my daughter?

Nothing mom, jungkook is exaggerating.

I'm not, she gets dizzy sometimes, nauseous all the time and it seems like she wants to eat in the weirdest hours, and other things ... - obviously he was going to leave my sexual appetite out.

hmm ... son ...- my mother took my hand cautiously- this does not seem like a sign of illness, it looks like a sign of pregnancy.

Jungkook  choked on his juice, and I stood there with wide eyes.

Of course not mom, no, no, no, no! -I smiled and denied.

well you can confirm this with a pregnancy test!

1 hour later ...

I was standing in front of the mirror, my throat was dry, jungkook had stayed on the couch waiting, my parents had stayed on the street knowing the city more. I was in a panic I will not lie, a son now was not the best of options, and by my accounts if I'm pregnant, it was in the cabin that this happened, before jungkook's accident.

damn it- I cursed, releasing the air that was trapped in my lungs.

it had already been 5 minutes, the result was there, I just did not have the guts to look yet. I left the bathroom still without looking at anything, and went to jungkook, we had to do it together. I looked at him, he had his head down, his hands clasped, and his legs dangling anxiously.

babe ... -I called your attention.

he did not say anything, just looked at me, I took it and turned the test.

it is...

positive!- i said.

At that moment Jungkook took a deep breath, slowly lifted himself from the sofa and walked past me toward the door, I did not look back, I heard the door slamming and the house falling silent, the most painful silence of my life. he had left me alone.

...

Later that night I still had not told my parents that I had taken the test and what had happened with jungkook, I tried calling him and he did not answer me, I thought I'd give him some time.

I took my shower and went to bed, but I could not sleep. Suddenly my cell phone vibrated with a message from jungkook asking me to open the door.

I put on my robe and headed for the door.

he entered silent and passed me, I closed the door, took a deep breath, I needed strength, I'm not going to lie, I was very angry at him. I looked at him and he stared at the floor.

Do not even look at me you can ... what? Did your toy spoil? now i'm going to get fat, ugly, old? You walked out that door this afternoon, you left me alone jungkook. -I tried to say holding the cry in my throat.

I was scared- he said quietly, i almost did not hear him.

YOU got scared? and I? How do you think I stayed? I'm not prepared to do this, to be ... a mother - I had not realized the weight of that word, which I had not yet said.

I closed my eyes and crossed my arms for comfort, the crying in my throat began to ache. I could not hold it anymore and a tear fell down my face. he still did not say anything, and it hurt more than any swearing.

jungkook ... -I said in an almost inaudible sigh.

I'm sorry- it was the only thing I heard from him.

he sat on the couch and I went to get a glass of water for me.

I think you'd better you leave, please. -My voice contained all the pain I felt at that moment, I felt betrayed, abandoned, left. he could not say a simple "I'm here for you yuju", I could not count on him.

he got up and went to me, and caught me by surprise he hugged me tight, his chin resting on top of my head, he was squeezing me, but that was not enough, and the crying I kept now quit desperately, my sobs keeping me from breathing properly. I cried for a few more minutes.

leave ... n-now! -I said sobbing as I pushed him forcefully away from me.

I turned toward my room and walked slowly, I felt numb, and for the second time that day the silence had come to visit me, bringing the feeling of abandonment ... because he was gone ... again.

-------------------------------------------------

and of course happy birthday to our little jungkook, for me he still a baby.