One night only ours. (+18)

Jungkook:

Where are we going? -yuju asked as we were in the car.

I think that after today we deserve some time just for the two of us. -I looked at her quickly and with one hand leaving the steering wheel I reached for her hand.- We have some things to face, I'll have to find the Best lawyers to defend us, my father will not give up like this.

I understand ... -she said sadly staring at the lane.

The day was already beginning to dawn.

Hey ... do not be like this, I'll protect you, my father will not do anything against you! And besides ... we arrived ...

We got out of the car and took her to the front of the house.

Jungkook !!! This place is beautiful! -She said with the most beautiful smile

The sun was already on the horizon and illuminated the place, it is a cottage that my mother has, and lent me for the weekend.

Let's go? -I said pulling her into the house.

How about taking a shower and sleeping? -I suggested

I'm not sleepy at all- she said, smiling and approaching me- but the shower i'm in.

I did not hold back my smile, I slowly met my lips with hers, began to take off her dress, put my hands on her now naked shoulders, and came down to her warm hands, still kissing her. I separated the kiss just to take off my clothes and taking her hand, we went to the bath together.

 I separated the kiss just to take off my clothes and taking her hand, we went to the bath together

While the bathtub filled I turned to yuju and started to lock his hair in a bun, well ... the closest of that, I'm not good at these things. I kissed her neck, feeling and keeping every bit of her in my memory, felt her skin creep at my touch, I loved to cause it in her.

How did I fall so in love with someone? I was no longer afraid of commitment, in fact I was ready for whatever the next step. I kissed her shoulders, yuju leaned back and leaned her head on my shoulder giving me more space to kiss her neck.

I turned her around and kissed her lightly on the mouth. I pulled away just to look at those little eyes that were sure to be tired, but she was too stubborn to admit it. We went into the tub and she sat in the middle of my legs with her back against my chest and her head on my shoulder.

Do you know how beautiful you are?  even with the makeup that's blurred, that to have on now- I said in her ear.

what? No jungkook, why did not you tell me before? -She said smiling with embarrassment and covering her face with her hands. I slowly took her hands off her face. I turned her face to me, our bodies snapping, her legs trailing around my waist, and my hands resting on her waist.

I leaned my forehead against hers.

If the beauty lives in the look, in mine you arrived and decided to stay, yuju, I want to make you the happiest woman in the world.

She gave that shy, beautiful smile and kissed me passionately.

With you by my side, I'm always happy jungkook. -She said putting her arms around my neck.

I brought her up to my lap, her breasts pressed against my chest, our mouths connected, my hands at the end of her back, pulling her as close as possible.

Make love to me-She whispered against my mouth.

I could not help smiling,  we enter the tub.

I ran my wet thumb over her lip, made the drawing of her mouth, she closed her eyes, and without thinking twice I began to please the woman I love. My hand began to touch her slowly, all over her body, until I found the region between her thighs, I began to touch her clitoris lightly, yuju laid her head between my neck and shoulder, her breathing grew increasingly heavy feeling my touch . Even underwater I could feel her enjoying my fingers. 

And without letting the water wash her enjoyment I put her sitting on my cock that was already hard and ready for her.

She fit so well in me, that our connection was for life and now I understood it, I could not live without that woman anymore, but it was not just for the sex, it was the good feeling she gave me, it calmed me and Made it seem like everything was working. 

She was slowly swaying over me, moaning in my mouth, she came down to my neck, my body shivered with the kisses she left on the way, she began to accelerate her pace in my lap, my hands held her tightly. Our bodies found the rhythm and without thinking of anything, I came inside her and soon after she came too.

Tired, she still on my lap, she hugged me and laid on my shoulder, always hugging me, I took the soap and started lathering both of us. I lifted her out of the tub and took her to the shower, she was half awake and half asleep so she leaned her body on me, after rinsing the two of us, I grabbed a towel and wrapped it around her and another around me. 

I picked her up and put her to bed.

Yuju extinguished almost instantly, I could not even wear it the clothes I had bought and left waiting for us. I decided to lie down too, tired I brought her close to me, and buried my head in her neck and fell asleep there.