That's what we do!

Yuju:

Sure he'll just use me ...

I can not take my chances, I have to focus on my career, this has to work!

But why? Why did he do this out of the blue?

His kiss still marked my mouth, I could feel my lips still warm. I told him to leave because I could not take it anymore, I would go to bed with him and I would regret it.

This kind of guy just wants to use women and then throw them away. The worst thing is that I live with him, so I would have to live with being used and discarded, looking at him every day while I'm here in Korea.

The music was still loud, and there was a lot of shouting, the party was still going on.

I walked half a somnambulist down the hallway until I stopped in front of his room ... I was not sure what I was doing there, but I wanted to talk to him, we need live together in good terms.

I thought about knock, but he would not listen to me and the door was half open, he might not even be in the room.

I opened the door and if regret could kill, I would be buried already! Jungkook was fucking hard with a girl who moaned loudly his name.

I swallowed hard and my eyes opened in shock. I know I shouldn't be surprised, but the truth was not the attitude of him that surprised me, but the speed, he was with me 30 seconds ago.

What the fuck ...? -I said without realizing it.

The two then noticed my presence and looked at me, standing there like an idiot at the door. I then realized and ran out closing the door behind me.

I went downstairs as fast as I could, stopped in front of the bar breathing heavily, half-dizzy. The bartender approached me and I ordered his strongest drink.

Why am I like this? Is this all the shock?

The drink arrived and I drank it all at once.

Another please -I said.

Calm down, hotty!

A low voice said behind me.

I looked and saw that it was V. My glass came and I drank it all at once.

I saw that he was looking at me with lust in his eyes ... another one, I can not handle playboys now.

Get out V, I'm not in the mood for this now.

And who said I want your mood? I want only your body- he said, looking me up and down.

I dashed out the door, into the garden outside the house, sat on a bench that was hidden in the garden.

Why am I like this? To see Jungkook there with another woman, when a few minutes before he was with me ... I felt used, good thing I had not gone deeper! I knew I was right ... playboys, all of them.

A knot formed in my throat. A few years ago I got involved with the wrong guy and almost got pregnant with him, and when he found out I suspected the pregnancy he ran away, and still took my "best friend" with him, the two were in a relationship behind my back.

Since then I can't trust guys, not that I did not get involved with anyone else, but I can not stand these playboys, they bring me those bad memories.

Then I felt someone approaching me, I turned around and saw that it was that friend of my cousin ... hmm ... Jimin I think.

He sat down beside me on the bench, took a deep breath and said

Are you here alone? why? There's a party going inside if you didn't notice.

Look, I don't have the patience to party, nor to company, if you can leave me alone please - I replied.

What happened? -he asked

I could tell he looked interested.

I didn't do well on my first day of school model- I said.

Was that all? It's not what it looks like. -He looked at me suspiciously.

I sighed.

I guess ... I shouldn't talk to you, you're his friend.

Let me guess, taehyung or Jungkook? -He asked.

Jungkook ...- I said looking at the floor.

Did he hit on you?

No, he grabbed me, we kissed, and in fact, I liked it but ...

But ...? -He asked, making me look at him.

He was having sex with another woman in less than four minutes.

I was more angry than I thought.

Jimin smirked and said

We're playboys yuju, that's what we do!