Blurred vision pt.2

* People when i finish this fanfic, start to read Jimin's ff playing with fire, if u like this jk ff u will like the other*

Yuju:

The voices in my room were now loud, and the headache only increased.

I told you this was stupid! -Hoseok said.

you didn't say that, you liked the idea- I heard Jimin say.

Oh, do not hit me- hoseok said.

I looked in the direction of the four boys, and V ran towards me.

idiots she woke up. How are you yuju? - He took my hand and helped me to sit down.

I started to hyperventilate when I remembered what the doctor said.

Call the doctor, quick! -Hobi shouted at Yoongi.

The doctor came in urgently and went to me, laid me on the bed, he put a light in my eye and began to analyze me.

Breathe deeply yuju -the doctor said calmly.

You ... you said ... -my throat was dry- that jungkook ... - was all I could stutter.

calm down, breathe, your boyfriend is fine! -The doctor said calmly looking at me.

What? -I said confused.- WHAT? -I said, raising my voice.

But why did you say he was dead?

I did not say that Mr. Jeon Jungkook had died, but you fainted before you understood the story, which in fact has nothing to do with yours. And apparently your friends wanted to play you and they did not tell you at once that your boyfriend is okay. he just got some cuts and scratches, he also broke his arm, but nothing serious, very lucky man.

I breathed in relief. yeah very lucky.

Can I see him? -I asked.

Of course, can you stand up?

So I got up, V went to help me and I turned away from his help, I was very angry with them.

I'll talk to you later! -I said looking angry at the four of them, the nurse led me to the bedroom.

I left the room and heard them again arguing.

Man, we're so fucked up- V said.

I hurried into jungkook's room, and I saw that he was looking at the nurse's butt who was down looking for something.

Jungkook:

A cushion hit my face, and I looked scared to the door.

Ouch! -I complained.

I started to smile when I saw her.

I mean, while I'm so worried, are you looking at other people's asses, jeon jungkook?

what??? What did I do? It's not what it looks like, I was just ... looking ... the uniform, it's so clean.

Yeah right -she said, crossing her arms over her chest and snorting with rage, so cute!

The nurse came out smiling, and with my arm that was not plastered, I gestured for her to approach the bed.

You could dress like that for me, right? Sexy and naughty nurse, after all I'm going to need help to take a shower and do other things ...

Aaah jungkook, jungkook do not test me, the only thing you'll get from me is a slap- she said angrily.

She already started with two slaps on my good arm.