You wouldn't dare!

Jungkook:

That could only be a joke, the most embarrassing joke I've ever been told. My father and my ex ... together?

What the fuck are you doing dad? -i said in a tone of anger.

Look at your mouth boy, I'm still your father, respect me. It happens that me and Suzy know each other better and decided to try, of course nobody knows ... yet.

I did not believe in the ridiculous scene I was seeing. That woman was obviously chasing the power and money of my father, of course he is not no saint either, he would love to show off the new little girl that he is dating, that disgust.

So?? What are you doing here? -Suzy asked with a sly grin on her face.

Will not you introduce me to your beautiful little girl jungkook? - My father asked seriously.

I took a deep breath, took yuju's hand, brought her close to me.

Dad, this is yuju, my girlfriend, and my future bride, of whom my mother already approved! -I said that because my mother really loved yuju.

Well, your mother always had good taste, after all she married me! -My father stared at yuju.

My dad makes me sick, always so snobby, if he thinks he's the best, but he's just falling apart.

So this is the woman who made my son quiet, well I saw the news from you today, I do not know if this was on purpose or not, but your plan worked out jungkook, it seems the media like your girlfriend, she is beautiful , And is starting a career that seems to be working.

My father was prowling us both as a shark round his prey in the water, he would analyze people from head to toe.

It would be a shame if someone dropped a note in the media saying she's a bitch who betrayed my poor son, and who was just after his money, have you ever thought how bad that would be for her career? so so bad ...- he said seriously.

You would not dare - now I could not control myself, anger invading my blood. I felt yuju's hand tightening mine, so I looked at her, my father kept saying:

Your mother passed her part of the company to you, if you give it to me, we will not have to worry about any of this, do you?

I looked at yuju and there I remembered that she did not care about my money, my fame, she wanted me, and I wanted her. No matter the threats of my father, he was just an old man trying to make up for the love he can not keep up with new things that he could buy, like his new girlfriend. I've been in his skin, and it's sad. I smiled and looked at him, but before I said anything to yuju he said:

With all due respect sir, do what you want with my career, after all you do not know me, I'm nobody to you, but please consider your own son, it's not possible that you are so blind and asshole to the point of not seeing That when you die who will take care of your empire is him, and this woman next to you will leave you as soon as the new hottie of the station stays single.

How I love this woman ... yuju approached my father staring at him and continued speaking:

I started out of nowhere, and I can start over as many times as I need, I'm still being discovered, people would easily forget my scandal, but what about you? Would they forget a CEO who has been accused of corruption, abandoning his son, betraying his wife, and threatening a young woman? After all we have many witnesses here tonight that you're threatening me. Rumors are not so cool when they are with us, are not they?

You can be the most powerful guy here, but you're alone, I have my friends and I'm sure we have considerable power in the media, you can knock me down and kick me while I'm on the ground, but who is going to take care of your back when you're busy kicking me? Because I'm sure I'll get help, but your help called suzy, will be waiting with a knife in her hand.

She took a deep breath and her eyes never leaving my father's.

I suggest that you disappear ahead of us, and take care of your life.- yuju finished.

Yuju walked away and smiled. Hobi arrived and put an arm around her shoulder. And the boys came right behind, all facing my father.

You do not want to mess with us, Mr. Jeon? Hoseok smiled.

My father smiled cynically and turned to me.

Very well, it seems that my boy made some very dangerous friends, I confess that against all of you I do not have the necessary strength. And I confess jungkook that you arranged a very ... interesting woman. -My father reached out and touched yuju's face.

And there I did not control myself, it was very fast, but when I saw I had already punched him.

Does not touch my wife. -I said as I felt the anger in every heavy breath.

Come on, darling. -Suzy saw that it was a losing battle and dragged my father, who came out with a bleeding hand on his mouth and stared at me.

Wow ... that was tense, but I'm so proud of us- V came behind hugging me and yuju.

You did not even do anything. Come on, let's drink. -Jimin said and pulled him and the rest of the people to the bar.

I suggest you do the same! Let's drink-hoseok said, he patted my shoulder and a kiss on the yuju's cheek and left.

Are you okay? I'm sorry for that! -I said in embarrassment.

Hey! I'm fine, come on, let's dance - then she pulled me onto the dance floor and slipped my body into mine, and there I could forget my problems ... for now.