Chapter 1: The Encounter

Elsa's P.o.v

The people of Arendelle were rejoicing the return of their queen, who can now control her powers.

"Are you ready?" I said as the people were cheering me on.

Then i stomped my foot spreading thin ice on the ground. Then i froze the two fountains into ice sculptures and then made it snow.

The people started skating as I saw Anna struggling to approach me. I caught her and she said "I like the open gates."

"We are never closing them again" I replied. I used my magic on her boots to make them skates. "Elsa, they're beautiful, but you know i don't skate" she told me.. "Oh come on, you can do it!" I insisted, grabbing her hands and swept her across the ice..

She nearly fell but thanks to Olaf she didn't. "Thanks, Olaf!" I said to the cheerful snowman who was gliding along side with me and Anna.

Jack's P.o.v

There was a commotion in Arendelle that reached up to the North pole. The elves were watching the blue sparkly fireworks as they tried to be of more use in the place while the big furry Yetis groaned in the distance.

"Heh, looks like somebody out there is having fun." North said

As usual, all of the guardians were there for their monthly meetings. Meetings that I hated with a passion. I would rather face Pitch any day than be cooped up in a room with nothing else to do but talk.

Yeah sure, it was for the kids. Meetings were always like this-making sure that the kids were safe and believing. But hey, annoying Bunny everytime is sometimes losing its touch.

An idea popped into my head.

"Hey guys, I have to pee. Be back in a sec." I said as I interrupted North's drone. Tooth just smiled at me and without anyone saying anything, I left.

There was fun somewhere near North's workshop and I would gladly be there to join in.

Elsa's P.o.v

Meanwhile in Arendelle...

"See, Anna. Its not that hard to skate." I laugh as Anna was trying her best not to fall.

"Woah! Woah! I got it.. Elsa! I got it!" Anna was smiling the brightest smile I had ever seen.. I felt warm in the inside as I stare at her smiling face.. "Great job, Anna!" I told her and hugged her as a reward.

"Elsa? I cant breathe!"

"Oh Anna, im sorry... I didnt mean..."

"Its okay, its okay"

Phew. I nearly hugged my sister to death. She started skating off and I was left standing near one of the fountains that I froze.

I observed the people around me.. They were all so happy.. Kristoff was goofing around with Sven, Olaf was hopping and skipping all around the place spreading his happiness. And Anna, well, she nearly slipped but, still determined to learn how to skate well.

I felt so satisfied and relieved with what I have, When suddenly, I felt a strong gust of wind coming from the north. It was somewhat icy. Something was coming. I was on my guard.

Jack's P.o.v.

I was flying with the help of my friend the wind. It took me a while to find the place.

I landed with a soft thud near the trees. People were everywhere-ice skating, snow balls flying here and there with the occassional wet thump as it hit its target right on the face... I couldn't help but laugh.