Chapter 34 : The Last Letter

A/N:

Okay. When I said that I'll be putting Eugenzel in the story, I won't be doing it right away. I'm sorry for those who expected it to be in this chap. But it starts here. I'll get to it, eventually. Ü thanks for reading guys! ~karyned23

Jack:

I woke up, rubbing my eyes. I looked around and found myself on Elsa's bed. She had her arms wrapped around me.

Dear Lord, please don't make her go crazy again.

I slowly placed my hand on her head and brushed my fingers through her hair. Her eyes slowly fluttered open. Her icy blue eyes meet mine and she smiled.

"Hey there, King of Ice and Snow." She greeted. Then I remembered the ice crown she made me. I didn't realize that I still had it on my head. Well, not on my head technically. It had fallen off and was above my head, resting itself on the bed. I sat upright and placed the crown on my head.

"Hey, Queen of Ice and Snow." I say in response as I gave her a peck on the lips. Her cheeks flushed pink in color which made me chuckle.

After a few seconds, she got up the bed and started fixing it, so I got up myself and helped her. It was late in the afternoon already. We really slept through the afternoon.

"Jack, I'm gonna go take a bath. Can you wait for me in your room or somewhere?" Elsa asked.

"Of course. I'll be in my room, then. Might even take a bath as well." I responded as I grabbed my staff from the floor.

"Okay. Uhm. I'll just meet you at the study room. Okay?" We still have that one letter, remember?" She said pointing a finger at me.

"Yes, I remember." I said to her assuringly. "I shall leave you to yourself now." I walked out the door and closed it behind me and entered the room just next to hers.

I placed my staff in the corner along with the ice crown that Elsa made, took off my sweatshirt, revealing my awesome body. Well, not really, but yeah. I entered the bathroom and let the water fill up the tub.

I really don't need to take a bath, considering I'm a spirit but what the hell, it won't hurt me. Plus, it's relaxing.

Once it was done, I took of my pants, my boots and of course, my underwear and took a nice bath.

"Ahhh~" I say as I relaxed.

Like any man, I didn't take long in the bathroom so I hurriedly got up and dried myself by calling upon the wind. I got in my sweatshirt, my underwear, my pants and my boots. I didn't wear the crown anymore because I'm not the King of Arendelle or anything. Then, I grabbed my staff and took off.

"Oh wait!" I exclaimed as I flew down the halls. I looked at the mirror nearby and fixed my pale white hair. "That's better." I said to my own reflection and off I went to the study room.

Elsa:

I went to the bathroom after Jack left and prepared for my bath. When the tub was filled with enough water, I took off my ice night gown turned into a casual dress and immersed myself in the water.

"Oh this is good." I mumbled to myself as I relaxed.

I didn't want to keep Jack waiting so I got out the bathroom as soon as I finished taking a bath. I dried myself up using my powers, making snowflakes swirl around me and once again, I made myself a dress. A gown, actually.

It was just an ordinary looking gown. Sleeveless but there's lace covering my chest. The top part of the gown is like the one in my first made ice dress. Then the lower part had no slit on it. It just flows perfectly from the waistline part that was adorned with snowflakes.